Saturday, October 24, 2015

Saturday, October 24: Visiting Bob in East Falls and Other Stuff

Sunrise This Morning
After a pretty wild set of dreamed last night I woke up to a really nice sunrise once again here in jolly old Fairmount. I got all my clothes took stuff down
V. Lenin to Darth Vader
and headed out to catch the 48 bus. There was
Next Door Building a Deck
no detour. The bus told me that the detour is an effective on the weekend. I'm certainly glad that it isn't raining like I thought it might've been. I'm now walking up third Street to meet Larry
Here Comes Some Rain
@Starbucks. I'm not going to have a coffee since I'm not even
It's Almost Holloween
done the one I bought at Rye bread in an hour and a half to two
Clean Energy
hours ago. I guess I'm going to go home and maybe take a nap after the meeting because I'm feeling I'm
The Dandelion
going to be ired. Yes it's a cold day outside in Philadelphia while waiting
tup in line for Starbucks trying to think if there's any events during
The Dandelion
the day. There is an event tonight that Larry would like me to go to. Come to
Posing for a Shot
think of it, get together with Bob after the meeting. It's now 11:44 AM I am not on top of Larry's roof deck in his condo right get a skyline view of the church steeple the Ben Franklin Bridge and the
Delaware river. Most folks appear to be busy with their own
Ben Franklin Bridge
activities. Bob hasn't checked in yet. It's very sunny outside.
View of 2nd Street from Room
We decided to come and relax and watch movies. We're gonna check out Larry's Netflix.
I convinced Larry to watch Fargo. He wasn't that interested but I liked it. His wife went out sailing in
Fargo!!
Delaware since it's the last weekend of sailing. I didn't help Blair move a couple things up in his attic and
took down a pet cage so I can put it away. I had a yogurt and a banana since I got a little wee bit hungry.  I am now on the 48 heading home. When I get
Stepping on the Bus Lane
home I'm planning a nap and a shower. Next is an arts
Here Comes the 48
culture festival at the art alliance. It's at 18th St. between Locust and Spruce. I first had to get a nap
because I was so tired. Well that nap helped out that's for certain. And then  I got up and talked to
Sharon after she finished your haircut for her friend. I also got a quick trim
Sharon @ Work
of the hair as well. Well I thought
Heading to Bob's
I could go to Bob's hang out and then take the train back to Center City to meet Larry and Veronica.
Bad Parkway Traffic
That didn't work out. It all started with the bad traffic at the parkway. I ended up catching the Chestnut
Nice View of Center City
 Broken-Down Bus
Bob's and he lives really close to Nadine. Nadine lives on a little street called Conrad. I'm hoping we can

get together tonight it's about 746 I'm knocking to be able to go downtown in time. Larry just told me
Bob and his New House
that the event starts at eight not at 7. Buckshot back the whole basement because it was covered
The Porch
message. I need to eat soon because it's 7:54 PM. Well we ended up going to a place called Murphy's.
Nadine
We had chicken wings and pork wings. They're both very good and filling. Nadine got back to us and we
Good Party
walked on over to her place on Conrad and chilled out for a while. Next we went to a party in the apartment
Donald Trump & Mexican
that Nadine has with her tenants.
After or mom and I crashed on this huge couch that Nadine has. It was a fun night

No comments: