Monday, October 12, 2015

Saturday, October 10: Pat's, Meetings and Laundry

woke up from pats house and I took the The bus into downtown and went to the men's. That was pretty good.
Early AM at Pat's
After I went to that I went and talked to Mike and he told me about a good ACO a meeting. I then took
La Colombe
the bus to third street to Starbucks and met up with Larry. Well that meeting was very good and afterwords
Don't Think so
I went to Larry's house and hung out for about 15 minutes. Veronica got an iPad mini. She wants to know
Shop Window
certain things about it. They had left for a wedding and I scurried out and chilled out i old city for a bit to
The Thinker
relax. I walked our street and waited 20 minutes for the 48 bus to show up.  I'm sitting here on the bus.
At Book Trader
A bunch of hot looking German hitchhikers just came on the bus and I am heading home to
Cool Color
take my medicine and chill out and maybe take a nap in the meantime I'm still on our street and
Love This
it's 2:18 PM. We just went by the 
parkway. I got home and nap to put till about 330. I then saw
Sharon for a quick moment with her friend going to a two-year-old birthday party. I then got a big
New Comcast Bldg

At Home
idea in my head that I would sort through all the laundry and trying to clear out the pile. Well I am earth
Perot St. Open House
dust cat Yang another disgusting molecules. Oh I can't do this in one Sunday afternoon I'm gonna have to take pit stop and take a breather can I think I just breathed all kinds of shit. Well I
Bringing Laundry to You Do We Do
44th and Chestnut Festival
decided since I had so much laundry decided to go to you do we do. I took the goober rather than
Here is the Laundromat
rent a car and sit down down there. The same people work there since I've been living or visiting West
Panoramic View of 42nd and Chestnut
Philly. I put a $20 deposit on the laundry cause I know it's going to be at least $45 of laundry. I stuffed
Pat Fixing his Plane
everything that was not folded up and stuffed it in. Sensible cost me getting that chore done. I been
Lunch for Next Week
much Pat repair it's plain and we eat some Indian food of course as we generally do. This led
Airplane Crash Investigatagiton
to US watching our usual YouTube faire of airplane disaster movies. Documentaries they are documentaries
about failed flights and how they happen

No comments: