Monday, October 12, 2015

Monday, October 12: Columbus Day and Quick Tour of Fishtown

Well, I woke up barely by 930. I put out emails to bunch of people and seeing anybody was up for anything. If I heard nothing I was just
Little Food Joint Near Little Pete's
going to crawl back to bed. Well I got nothing really to hang my hat on but I
Pharmacy
got up anyway. First I hung out with Sharon at home and we talked about her situation and meds
Riding Uber Downtown
and stuff like that. There were things  I I was considering for my day. A day trip to the shore a visit to Melrose Park etc. I did get a invite to lunch or
Walking Toward Rittenhouse SQ
hang out at ritttenhouse  Square. It's now 2:24
Parade 4 Flyers Opener Tonite
PM and I'm having an ice coffee at the rocket cat café and I want to get caught up on my blogging and
social networking in general. Part of me wants to go home and take care business but it's such a nice day out. I'll stay in here for maybe an hour & then walk around
Rocket Cat Cafe
Fishtown. I will see what I can see
Panoramic View of Fishtown
and then possibly take to draw a trolley back home. But I do have a intergroup meeting that I like to
Old Fire Station
be there by 530 so I can get a good spot for myself and someone for women of Grace and strength group. Ashley's or name I believe.
A Side Street in Fishtown
Anyhow I talked to Amy and hung out at the coffee shop for
New Construction. No Style
another hour. Then I did some walking around and got myself to samosas at a local Indian takeout/restaurant. It's now 5:00 PM and I just got off the Spring garden exit on the EL. It was
just one stop from the Girard station where I boarded the train. So,      
The Girard EL Station
I should be able to get a decent spot for women of dignity and
Waited about 10 Min.
grace and the Monday night beginners. It's going to be a bit of a long night because the meeting
4:30 Pm in Fishtown
don't even start till 7 PM. Well it's killing time by eating my samosas looking at Facebook and connecting with somebody on OkCupid. She discovered that I wasn't a match. She's looking for a dominant per her submissive so it was a college try. With the meeting was a voting meeting. And I did another volunteer
slot as an alternate. It got hot so I got I left and it was 11 PM. Could be right over.

No comments: