Thursday, May 28, 2015

Wednesday, May 27: A Decent Day

Got Coffee and Snacks
Good morning all you chilled out folks that I'd like to be. It's a humid morning here in Fairmount.Well
Getting on the 48
I got up to go to the meeting and then I took a shower and just wanted to do an intensive OkCupid bomb
Disembarking the Bus
so we'll see what happens I'm going to get ready to go to work. I'm in my air-conditioned splendor in my room. I read in the BuzzFeed,
Catching the Trolley
The EL
Elizabeth Warren is concerned about the "1099 economy". It's where goober and left three pimply face contractors not employees. that
This means you're not going to get unemployment benefits or Social Security.
That is going to be a problem. 
Changing in to Work Clothes
You got to work about 10 minutes late but fortunately there were managers checking for lateness.
Management Feeds Us
The District did about 200 appeals to do in one day. It is still way too hot in the office. I would work
Boyz in Da Hood
in shorts all day if I could but now as of 1121 I needed to start seeing people. It's now 1:32 PM I just
Pretty Warm
got my drink at the board Vega and it's 86 nights degrees outside in West Philly. Well I did a sanction packet today the 1st time one since I started my new position. It was not that hard actually. I think I
After Work
took a giant step there. I took care some personal business and appointment and then came home and my
15th and Market

air-conditioned room. First went today and p.m. and got Sharon a frosty and I got myself a ice tea and some yogurt to have for dinner. I also found some vegetarian chili
Outside Coffee Joe
and that of course was scrumptious. I bid
Add caption
 you a good night

No comments: