Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sunday, May 24: Sunny day in Buffalo

Good morning all you hedonistic holiday explorers. Hello out there in vacation land. It is a beautiful cool warm
At Molly's for Breakfast
and warm sunny day here in Buffalo New York Western New York's capital. What Molly and I walked from
Walking 3 miles for Starbucks
her place to the Starbucks at one of the various strip malls here in Buffalo. Actually it's not Buffalo it
Walked by the NY Thruway
Blasdell New York. This is the first warm day that I've experienced since I left for California last Thursday
Batista
morning. It's really not that hard it's just we walked about 2 miles or 3 miles to the Starbucks. Did you
Copyrighted Material
know that Starbucks menu behind the counter it's copyrighted material? Neither did I. I tempted trouble by posting this fact about Starbucks on Facebook. Lets see if I get a "cease and disist" order. I am really mellowing
Lunch of Vacation
out and then when it's nice and stiff therefore it's not too hot outside here in Blasdell New York home of the Boston Market Mall. Our next stop will probably be be going to a local
For Molly's Toilet
carnival here in Buffalo. Well Molly and I won't be home in about planning stuff. I then decided to take
A Sign or 2
another tack. I decided that I would take the bus to the Buffalo airport and rent a car for the next 24 hours
starting at 4 pm. Molly approved this message ha ha. 😜😜
She provided me with nutrition bars and a bottle of water. The bus

came as scheduled and I got a five dollar pass and a car went home for about 40 bucks. Oh by the way
Catching the Bus
while we are walking back I hit Molly's arm & dropped my phone Well, now I have a little crack
Our Lady of Victory
on my phone. But it still works fine. I didn't go through downtown Buffalo and cats the other bus. And then go through downtown Buffalo and then catch the 24 bus.

No comments: