Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thursday, May 21: Jet Lag, with Links from California

The Back Porch at 8:15am
Well I attempted to get up at 6 AM to get ready for the sunrise but after I ate I was completely tired. When
I Got a Large Coffee @ Ry bread
I went back to sleep my dreams that I couldn't get the work for one reason or another. Recent such
48 on Another Detour
as not being able to get a ride and leaving the house without my shoes on.
😁 I wasn't going to Buffalo in a day and a half I really should have taken the day off.
The Trolley to 30th St
I also scheduled an 8 AM
Approaching Work
appointment & I had to reschedule to 11  am this morning. Well I left work only having one client for
15th and Walnut at 11am
someone else to see. I had a good session today. Now I'm at Starbucks using their Wi-Fi since
Almost on Time
I've used 90% of my Wi-Fi I need my data with three days left. It's cloudy and misty rain going on right
View from the 5th Floor
now as of 12:19 PM. Funny was cloudy in California most days and never got a drop of rain. Can't believe
Blogging and Eating
I'm flying again in 24 hours. May has been quite a month. Now I got to get back to work. Its going
Some Study While I blog
on a 2 hour work break. I may just go to group unless I am really tired by 5pm. Well I got back with no

Generic Notices I Created
incident from work. It was about 1:30 PM. I flog through some of these alerts and heard that the hearings
New Security Measure
and appeals department schedule approximate 200 appeals to be done in one day. Birthday is May 27.
Peter and I After Work
I was scheduling people on that date and they told me to stop scheduling people. I may be pulled in to sit on
A Cool Misty Evening
a few pills in the afternoon. I will try to avoid it but I'll probably won't be able to. Well, I stopped over to
WiFi Pit Stop for Coffee
Starbucks with Peter. I got a banana, coffee. I don't miss much work for my trip to Buffalo. Only wish I had like one day to chill and hang out  before I go I'm at the Starbucks I'm going to update my blog and
Working Hard
Pretty Cool Here
officers were indicted in the Freddy Grey case in Baltimore are invited. This will continue the paranoid
6Pm at Starbucks
white people very upset. Nothing against the law figure it out and so be it
Now it's 6:20 PM I've got to finish up this blog. Your something really disturbing that was published on
Facebook but somebody. Is a lot of abuse out there. This woman got her tires slashed by her baby daddy etc. WOW!! John is going to a Golden State Warriors playoff game. He brought his son Alex with him. It's a big deal for the
Warriors to be in the NBA playoffs. Did you know
At Pats Alone and Awake
that Pa has the 5th most expensive pot in the U.S.!!! 
 Well, the Philly Inquirer said in the online edition today. It's amazing that this
Talking with Right-wingers 
is reported in a mainstream paper. It used to be that info was only was in High Times. Interesting
At Pat's Blogging etc.
times that we live in. In more news outside my mind Apple Transit maps could be coming to iOS 9
Well Apple, it's about time I would say. How many years it's been? Three?
 I spent my time at Pats making videos and sharing them with family and friends.
I made a link to to some video links of this past trip to California. I think they are representative of the trip and who I saw there. 

No comments: