Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday, May 10: Philly to Media 4 Mother's Day 2015

 Good morning all you sons and daughters and seekers of all kinds.
View From the Bathroom
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers. This includes the mothers of invention. I got up showered but didn't
Going Back Upstairs this Morning
eat any breakfast cause I really didn't have time. This was because the Susan G Korman race for the
Looking South @ Spring Garden
cure was blocking the Ben Franklin Parkway and detouring everybody nearby. This is an annual
Mayoral Primary is Tues
Mother's Day event that is heavily marketed with pink and Lord knows somebody's making
At Broad and Spring Garden Station
a profit off of it but that's another story. I realized I would have to walk. I walked to Spring Garden Street
At Broad and South. Rt 40 Behind Me
hoping to catch one of the D tour buses but that didn't work out so I want to Spring Garden and Broad
Add caption
Street. I let one train go by those confused which direction is going to. A second thing came
Cab to 2nd and Market
by and I caught the 40 bus with about three minutes to spare. I should be at the barn on about 5 minutes late.
The EL to 69th Street
Well I looked at the Google maps and realized I had to split the meeting halfway through it because I
Close to 69th Street
got to catch the media  trolley. Well fortunately was able to catch a cab from third and Lombard to
Medial Trolley
second and market. That took some of the anxiety of trying to make this train on time. The 11:30 AM Media Trolley
My Route to Media
probably should be in Media by noon and then I walked for about five minutes to Providence Road. I'm going to change my clothes while on the train. Then again, there are too many folks on the train. It is now partly sunny with clouds. I got my ice tea with me my chrome book and my change of clothes.
Early in the Ride
I did not feel like getting all hot and bothered want my walking and running around. Well news
Mean Girl and Weirdo
from outside my head. This is the Sunday mid-day edition. Well security details are being worked out
A Stop
currently for the Pope's visit to Philadelphia. The Pope is planning to visit in September this year. Since I live close to the area,
To the Mall!!
http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/news_update/303152861.html
it should be a very interesting time to be a resident of Philadelphia and living so close to the event.
My Stop on the Media Line
And here's the really big story. Monica Lewinsky has been offered $1 million for the dress she wore during the Clinton affair.
Add caption
If she walks the  walk she won't take the offer. The Phillies lost to the Mets. It looks like a lost season for him to leave. 
Back in Philly
Well it's now 12:40 PM. I'm here at my moms place. My brother David supposed to come eventually and we eat at 1:30 PM. It looks like the 
Dave Picks us Up
the shore for a week. I just overheard a conversation my mom
The Country Club Where We Ate
had with my brother John. He picked that weekend because he's coming east for a convention any out adding
Logo
this to the itinerary. Well, I just read that ANOTHER Republican is BLAMING President Obama for the violence in Baltimore. 
  Rep Steve King says the President created the
My 2nd Plate of Delicious Food
"culture" that  caused the riots. Oh boy!! They are going miss the black man in the White House!! What nuts! 
Mother's Day Meal
Well the country club had a fantastic food. I had 2 platefulls  including this seafood special with vegetables.
After Dinner Stroll
It was a buffet. Very good. I had to crabcakes 30 oysters mixed vegetables it was all good. At the
Nice Place in Nature
urging my mom I looked at the Google maps and found out that I could be dropped off at the
swathmore station which is closer to the country club. I rented little coffee shop right next to the train
Driving Towards Swathmore Station
station called Hobbs. Nice place except the Wi-Fi doesn't work. I have a drain at 3:11 PM it's now 3:02 PM
Add caption
just adding more photos. Nice that everything went smoothly and it ended fairly early so I have some
Add caption
in my day to do the Mark stuff and relax a little bit. It's turning out to be not such a bad day outside.
I haven't been in swath more in a long time. Period I have good memories from way back in 1985 on the
Add caption
Bob Edgar  canvass. Well the latest from the Philly.com website is they make $30,000 on the Korman race
Tracks at Swathmore
for cure. How much goes to its intended purpose? I just had an awkward text exchange I hate that. Now
Here comes the Train
I've got a snap myself out of the negative thoughts. Anyhow, I'm going to go record with Pat and then go to the
I Used to Drive this Road Back in the Day
meeting. I'm at 30th St. station it is now 3:55 PM. Feel little bit better now and I have to use the facilities
Add caption
and then catch the L at 30th St.    the 40th. I'm Mother's Day lesson for you wall out there in blogger
land. Never interrupt a mother on Mother's Day. I don't care who the mother is. I'm sitting here @ 30th St. it is Sunday and that
Add caption
means have to wait for the train show up. It is about it is 4:07 PM I
Rocky the Flying Squirrel!!
got the Pats got some change turned into dollar bills got some juices etc. Got to see Rocky for the first
time in a few days. Watch him fly. I put that on Facebook as well as this sweet yet pungent post that
I Got in a Mood this Late Afternoon
somebody put on that I followed up with. Looks like it's only Larry Veronica and I tonight due to Mother's Day.
What a Cool Car
I think I might actually run a car and take all these clothes to the laundromat and get them wholesale cleaned.

Or hung up with Pat for a while and he was figuring out the right tunes to make it go and just me found
Cool
it found his amps both of them started acting up and I left them at 10 of seven visibly frustrated.
At Holy Trinity Church
You want me to come back around 11 if his amps the decide to work.
I'm fighting off a wave
Evening Comes
of sadness and I need to change my thinking on this. I really don't take pressure special when I set

it on myself. I've got three days to deal with five days worth a shit and basically May is pretty much done.
Butters
I'm looking forward to the vacation but I have so many loose ends part of them is my emotions they just feel
Sharon's Backyard
really out there right now. It's 9:21 PM. Sunday nights are typically tiring and difficult as    it is. Sharon came home and we got some things done
Add caption
to my room and we put the air conditioner in her room. She such a great roommate it's not even funny. The day ends on a nice note.

No comments: