Monday, May 04, 2015

Monday, May 4: The Coffee Krull Edition

5:30am
Good morning. I woke up from a very weird dream. I realized I left the rental car last night. I had to get up
Early View of Downtown
at 5:15 in the morning. Ate a quick breakfast of Joe's owes and after 10 minutes she warned my
The 48 Approaches
ankle brace on. I picked up my car and not before mistaking two other cars for my car.. Glad there's
My Drive to Return Rental
no police I would've looked bad me try to break into cars. I then drove past arrivals Road wanting got here.
Saxby's
I didn't realize just like part that I forgot the refuel it with gas. So I'm gonna be taken to the cleaners
Ford Fiesta Rental
on that one. Well when I got here at the waiting place for the airport line I realize that it was a weekday
More Penn Construction
so my trans-pass wasn't going to work for a fair so I had to go back in the airport and find an ATM. Thankfully
30th Street On ramp to the Expressway
there was one nearby. It is now 7:03 AM and the next train arrives at 7:12am. It's supposed to be the
At Terminal B
first one day this year. It's supposed to pop 80°. I may still go to the meeting late. Google maps says
Waiting for Train at Terminal B
I will arrive at 19th and Walnut at 7:45 AM. 7:37 AM I'm going to take the scenic route through the septa
Catching Airport Train
tunnel and start my day again. I will again give my random picture of rocky patch pet squirrel. It's so cute I
Pat's Pet Squirrel ROCKY This Morning
can't even believe it. Well the meeting was pretty good. Something just came over for unity discussion. afterwards I stepped up to very sunny morning. I was thinking just now that I should definitely put an alarm for the 7p.m. call. Because I
Add caption
had a dream that I forgot. I just hung out with a friend & she was on OkCupid. As I was walking back towards
19th Street

19th St,  I just saw my therapist with her boyfriend. She did not see me and I didn't want to acknowledge  
58th Street in West Philly
her in front of boyfriend. Philadelphia is  like a small town at times. LOL it's 1239 decided to take an early
Entering Work
lunch today. Just trying to keep myself tuned up and awake it is warm outside I took off my dress shirt so
1pm. Sunny Out in West Philly
I wouldn't be all hot and bothered when I get back to work. I decided to take a REAL lunch and  update my blogging activities. It's so nice outside and I do not have many clients coming in. I have to make some calls soon so I will sign off now at 1:09pm. Where the rest of the day was just back-and-forth with stuff. I fortunately didn't have that many people. I did call

somebody was actually in the office so I was able to get that appointment taken care of. I was alerted to a 445
Walnut Street
appointment. Problem being is I got on the L want to just put putted between 30th and 15th
YES!! It Was Warm
some kind of issue at 13th Street that caused the change just going to stop in stop and go. That means

at this juncture it is 4:52 PM I should have been there at 4:45 PM but I'm just approaching Samsom
Leaving

right now. 

Appointment went well she gave me a handout that was very enlightening that was the highlight.  
The TRULY absurd part was I was setting an alarm for bed,  and I get a text message from the woman I dated Saturday that she changed your mind. She is done.
Large Decaf Iced Coffee
doesn't want to see me anymore because of her "situation". Oh well another one bites the dust and one and done Krull😡😡
At Coffee Joe
Well stopped by Coffee Joe & got an iced coffee and son nice air-conditioning. And killed some time. Well, time for news outside my head, New Republicans plan to run for President. Ben Carson, Mike Huckabee & Carlina Fiorina all are going to announce. I doubt any of these second-tier candidates will :
Believe it's already 6:33pm and I'm going to sign off. I will be a
Blogging
bit late due to my blogging. Its good to blog. It's 729 and great time. I am really struggling to stay awake
. I talked to Chris who I'm going to Atlanta with on July 4 weekend. I saw his meal it looked really
Waling Along 22nd Street
good so I ordered some delicious takeout Thai food. It's not the cheapest in the land but boy
At Thai Take Out
does it smell good so I'm walking home if the Asian festival and I'm going to eat once a bus manages
Add caption
2 show up. Listening to the Workman's Dead and then talking on the phone and waiting for the 7 or the 48. 
I got home talk in the phone and then watch the David Letterman 34th anniversary special. He's going to retire at the end of this year it was pretty funny. Now it's 10:57pm and I going to get the old sleep

No comments: