Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday, May 31: Up Down and All Around

Good morning how are you I'm dreaming. This is Mark. I woke up in my air-conditioned room and pick up some things and then decided
Speaks for Itself!!
I would go to a meeting in Fairmount. I woke up extremely frisky as I
My Window View of the Prison
left home this morning.. I did go to the meeting . It was a good thing reading Tradition 5 since my carnal desires are strong.  They have the potential to get me in trouble like
Getting my 1st Cup
the booze. I enjoyed the meeting tremendously I haven't
been there in a while and I think I'll stick to showing up to this meeting. I became the greeter actually. Actually I'm sharing that
My Blogging @ OCF
position so that will work for me.
My Neice at Dance Recital
Now I've got to put that on my calendar so I don't forget. Well I went to OCF and I've been here for a while
Love the Funky Here
catching up on my blogging. The Wi-Fi network wasn't working for the first 15 minutes. So I'm just settling in and just people watching. I'm almost on my blog and so I'm going to have to see and leave. I think 3 cups of coffee :-). Well, time to remove myself from all
Water for the Dog
the cute couples and get home. Its ALREADY 1:30PM!! Well, it's 7 PM and I'm waiting for the 48
Photo Files
the shop in about three minutes assuming it's on time. Well I got home did a couple things then
Hard at Work
thought about going downtown then found out Sharon was in the midst of taking care of business
Face lift
with Richard her coworker in hairstyling. I took an hour nap bought some stuff at CVS and then decided it
Google Maps
was too hot to stay outside. I decided I would start backing up my photos from the iPhone starting this
Hot Outside
year 2015. I'm not sure if it's tedious job but it felt good to get it done and over with. I've been in pleated
Waiting for the Bus
January I still have February March April and May to complete. Well my next stop will be Saxbys. The 40 bus managed
Here is the Bus
 to show up on time. Well I met Mary and Veronica since the others couldn't make it. We hung out and talk
Larry at Saxby's
at the Saxby'ss. Meeting went along fine. I didn't got a text from a friend who is going to quest love of the
Add caption
Roots dance party. I proceeded to eat. So I figured I just did not like the check and then go to the dance party.
At Dance Party
Well I met Geri and her friend outside while they were cooling off. We then  danced around and it
Dude Dancing
was pretty cool actually I then got a ride from Jerry back to Fairmount. Sharon and I discussed our evenings and I took a nice long shower
Boogie Down
sweating like crazy. I'm going to bed close to 2 AM and it was a good time! 

No comments: