Thursday, May 14, 2015

Tuesday, May 12: A Nornal Day

Well I got up pretty much on time and got a shower and ate some breakfast of raisin bran. I had to take a taxi cab 2 to be 15 minutes late for the meeting. I managed to make it to work on time
Construction in Center City
despite the long business meeting this morning. Now for news
Walnut Street
 outside my head. A Republican came up with a good idea to help people not get cut off from
 subsidized day care when
Riding the EL
they succeed in getting a better job. now this Republican was using his head. I completely agree with
Breakfast
this one. And they said most of the cost will be buried by federal funds. So why not just do it already!!
Pat's  Photo at One of His Church Jobs
It's now 10:30! Now it's time to change out of my walk and commute to work where to my more appropriate professional attire.
Girl with Bad Boy
I have two people waiting for me. Well, looks good, and I know my men's so again people get pushed
forward to another day. So, I got a few things done and I feel pretty good about it actually. I think if I have a vacation coming up in a day and a half. While
At the Condo
I was taking the market Frankford now down to 40th Street towards physical therapy, I saw this article on one of my news apps. 
It states that millennial's are leaving organize religion in droves. That's not really a shocker to me. Anyhow, I'm going to physical therapy
at 5:45 PM to 6:45 PM. Where he then asked me to come to his condo and help me move furniture around for when he gets over with her New York trip. I'd like to get together my sponsor but it's getting pretty tight. It's now been pushed back to tomorrow evening 8 o'clock tentatively. 

No comments: