Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Monday, May 11: 38 Months

Perot Street
It is a foggy  morning here in the city. Good morning all you cosmic wonders and folks inside their
48 Arrives
heads and outside as well. It is Monday all day in fact. It's going to be a busy one it went. But I'm glad I
Center City at 7:15am
went when I get up in time for the sunrise. I needed it after yesterday's machinations of my mind.
Holy Trinity
It's that time year again where I hate coming to work with my shorts and T-shirt and get changed so I
At TD Bank
don't come in sweaty at 9 AM. I got the work around 9:05 AM. I then saw that I didn't fill out my financial
At Work
disclosure on time. That means by May 1 this year I did fill it out online and it wasn't hard. Last right I ignored it and didn't fill it out to October 6th. I'm taking a quick morning
At Work
break before the on slot or as I call it the cavalcade to come in and
The 21 for Lunch
 run around and see them. It's 12:56 PM. Only one of my 10 or so people
Arriving to Get Lunch
have shown up. Right now there's nobody in the office. So I decided to go to pats house and get
Umm. Lunch
the frozen samosas the last week. I believe I will get a five dollar bucket of that but you chickpeas. I am a long day because I got to go to
Dakota Alone
the Intergroup meeting. I've been writing to some buddy that lives in Omaha Nebraska. I sent
This is Refreshing
pictures of my Indian food. I am      so corny.  Well I ate and it was very good. None of my client showed
After Lunch.  Happy
up to laugh I came back for lunch. I was extremely fortunate. 
It's now 5:16 PM it was a busy day but
EL Entrance
not nearly as many people came in as I thought. I'm going to have to reschedule them or send notices
40th Street
to close them out. I am in a group tonight so I'll be home around 9. Well I got here early I  got  number 15 and
Penn Pal from Ark
19 got myself a iced coffee. Getting pretty bright in here. actually went with somebody to the place. For the NFL has suspended Tom Brady for 
games starting next season
The View From the EL
gate scandal. We also find the patriots $1 million and a lot as well. I'm really surprised the patriots
The Penalty
got anything so I'm pleased! For the meeting start at 7 o'clock. It show up so I had to do was
my group. I'm hoping the meeting well I am close to 8 PM. I'm not going to get a ride back so I'm going to
Nice Sky
take the septa system back to Fairmount from here to 5th & Spring Garden area. Well very fortunate the
The 43 Arrives at Spring Garden
43 bus came on time and that was a relief.
Got home talk to my phone so some John Oliver
The Route 43 Back Home
and hit the hay. I would say it was pretty good day.

No comments: