Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tuesday, May 26: Back to work

24th Street
Well my traveling adventure has come to an end. Well, at least this chapter of my traveling adventures. I
Construction on Fairmount Near 23rd
woke up to an excellent Spring morning in west Philadelphia. I don't travel again till July 4 weekend. So it's
As Usual :(
June again and that's a working month. Well I ease into the week thus far and saw two clients which
Rise and Shine
is a pretty low number for me. I did just finish off my final list that I have. And I'm going to ask my supervisor
A Cute Tree in the Hood
if there's more reject that I can process. I am still not written up at Frank's and packet and we're getting
Back and Hard @ Work
close to the month of June. I have no vacation planned for this month. It is warm out side. I just
At Bodega
got my Pepsi outside a local bodega  at 58th and Market! I got 38 alerts put on my board today.
Feeling the Heat After Work
I did okay considering I didn't get them until 3:30 PM. I think I know physical therapy appointment today
At the 56th Street EL Stop
but I'm not sure so I'm just going to pop in the 40th St. actually 38 street and walk in and find out for sure.
40th Street
If it's tomorrow that's fine I'll just leave and go to my first meeting in about a week and a half. Well,
Not Today but Thursday 4:30
I found out my physical therapy appointment is 4:30 PM this Thursday. I would've never guessed that!!
Uber
I decided to go Uber for my presentation back to Fairmount. I decided to go to the courthouse. They had an interview format for the meeting. That was very new to
Fairmount Ave Near 20th
me. I'm actually comfortable strangely
7:30
enough! Trying to find whether I'll go to the men's meeting in o'clock or do something else. I've got about eight minutes to decide. It is now 7:53 PM

No comments: