Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thursday, May 28:: Humid Day

Why hello everyone out there in Internet land. I woke up out of bed around 8 o'clock since I want
A New Detour at 22nd and Arch
to bed around 1:45 AM. I went straight to work with my shorts and T-Shirt since it is extremely hot for him
22nd and Market
early morning. for the early morning. And I got to work a little late but they're not really going to want
to leave anything at this point. My supervisor and the other one work pretty late
today. I said I have
Meeting
to tackle my alert since there were so many of them. What kind of quite a few of them done. But
58th and Market
I have like nine more to go in the old way and there's a whole new list I haven't even looked. Now I'm
Hot Enough
starting to get the team like the weather, to write up some packets and make time for me. I get that so I'm
Lunch
gonna have to do A few packets to get the heat off. Works been a while since I've been to meeting
On the Way to Center City
almost 2 weeks. That's the longest stretch ever since March 2012. I'm just itching for a change
My Left Ankle Brace
I think more than ever. Vacations have that affect the times. The Hormones  are a raging again.  I'm not
Pen Pal
complaining because what's that going to do? Work ended and I blew off physical therapy I
Starbucks at 16th and Walnut
need a break from that too and sweating and then running all the way down here to group which I will start alternating every other Thursday. Well I just bought a whole bunch of nice coffee over the ledge of the counter where I was going to fit. The woman was very polite about it.

No comments: