Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Wednesday, May 6: Mood Hump and More Work

 Well I woke up and got out of bed. I woke up at 7 o'clock and got out of bed around 7:10 AM. As
Window at La Colombe
I was on the bus I realize or forgot my ankle brace and my meds. The meeting had a really good speaker
Pat and Rocky this Morning
. I then felt myself getting into my mind too deep. So I did but I know basketball I took photographs and
Inside La Colombe
listen to the Feelies. Combined they take me out of my self criticism and into my own artistic space.
Walking North on 19th
Nothing to provoke me is it someone said that eat I don't see your photos on Facebook. So I thought
Waiting and Waiting
to myself on make up for that today. It's a perfect day for photography it's a gray overcast day with lots
The EL
of contrast. It makes taking dramatic pictures that come out and speak to the guy. It of folks a mood
The View From the EL
better then a bright sunny day. How to shake off my moodiness with some working. That's going to work for me. That's why

58th Facing Market
like to work. It's now 3:08 PM on ordering a tuna hoagie
The EL at 3:04
. Work was moving along fine I'll be at slowly but I caught up with some of the messes from yesterday.
Well I just got 19 more alerts. They can train terminations and projections that role done yesterday by one of the two programs. As I was waiting for my
tuna hoagie I get a text message from my brother telling me not to put any lame messages on his video of Jessie Jackson on Facebook. I calmly stated  
Add caption
that I'd only do for somebody like 
Mike Huckabee or
My Office
worse yet Michelle Bockman. I'm questioning tuna hoagie just really good I'm also listening conversation
1 of 2 Windows in Lunch Rm
about in moderation our goals okay in the long term. I'm gonna get this blog done in less than 10 minutes. For the last hour I'm going to try to get
Lunch and Blogging!!
these alerts from him since I have 10 people for appointments tomorrow. Well, back to work now.
Leaving Work
Damn that sandwich was good. What's going to better is the food at Kabobbish that Pat and I
The EL at 5:15
will eat as we watch The Matrix tonight. Well, I got for those no alerts done and I remembered to send
At Kabobbish
the 3rd it's now 5:15 PM I'm heading towards the EL stop step stuff.
Here's some news
At Dana Mandi Store
outside my head.
The state Senate is proposing changes in the state pension system. This will affect current and future employees.
Pat's Place
This goes along with their other bills to disrupt collective-bargaining between state employees and the
Lawrence Fishborne in The Matrix
Commonwealth. Well I we want you to three quarters of the matrix and had to go walk. I then went to
Cabbing to 19th and Walnut
an 8 o'clock meeting and it hit me real hard. My tiredness was quite real. After the meeting which
Holy Trinity Church
was tough for me, I just took the bus straight home. Took my meds talk to Sharon passed out around 10:30 PM. I was even to make a phone call.

No comments: