Monday, May 25, 2015

Monday, May 25: Memorial Day 2015 & Back 2 Philly

Good morning all you brave veterans and barbecue people. Today is memorial day the official beginning of
View from Kerry's
the summer holiday season. Today is also the first one day that I've experienced since
Eric the Nephew
since before I left for San Francisco  last Thursday.
I thought I was going to do my solo think towards Niagara Falls
Add caption
but it really isn't in the cards since Kerry,  Molly are free to hang out today and it would be really rude.. Kerry and I talked and hung out and I had 2 cups of her yummy coffee and we just relaxed.  We then drove on down to the
We had Brunch Here
original pancake house. I had some buckwheat pancakes for old time sake never very delicious. We
Buckwheat Pancakes
hung out it was very relaxing and the rain that it started to hit went away. We were almost stuck in the parking lot because there was a parade route
Timely Trip to Get Phone Protector
set up why we are eating. We zoomed out on the street got a little
Shopping
warning from the police officer not to drive on the street and we are in the way. We then decided to hit
Overseas Pen Pal
the local Walmart. I wanted a new lens cover because I had dropped the phone and Kelly need a couple little items. Well I found the glass that I've been looking
Being Driven to Airport
for and when I peeled off my old cover I realized
that I did NOT crack my screen, I just cracked the plastic cover. Now that was a relief!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Ž
So I'm back at carries
At Buffalo Airport
Returning My Rental Car
and were watching Bob's burgers and were just gonna chill baby. That show is so funny. Were watching
Bob's Burgers
the wife got lost on the bad  shopping day and it was hilarious. Well I mellowed out and came came back
Ken Playing Farmville
from work able to take a picture of them and then she drop me off to the airport. I got the TSA pre-. That means
Being Dropped Off at Airport
I did not have to remove my belt remove my shoes or take my laptop out of my backpack. That's a lot better. It's totally random!
Getting My Boarding Pass
I decided to do a standby on earlier flight. So I decided to sit here
Buffalo-Niagara Airport
and double check if there's
View from the Airport at Buffalo
a standby for the earlier flight. I got very lucky they had exactly one seat left! I happily took
I Got This Flight on Standby
the very last seat in the last row of the airplane. I then got on the flight and it went very quickly I must
Beauty.
say. The sunset with wobbly on the approach to Philadelphia. The weather is definitely funnier hear
Rainbow Before Takeoff
that it was in Buffalo. So my next thing is to catch the airport line back to 30th St. or 15th St. depending on how
Flying Over Buffalo
I feel. Well I got a little confused finding the right area to be on with the airport wine. But it all worked
At Cruising Altitude
out the next one doesn't come till 8:43 PM. Forgot to mention there was a rainbow at the Buffalo
The Delaware River
airport. That was pretty cool and as we landed I got a couple really cool shots from my window seat.
Close-up of the Delaware River
Yeah, it was really cool that we landed right in front of the light was really conducive to cool looking
Waiting for the Airport Line
pictures. Next is to check my Google maps to see if Uber going to be absolutely necessary. Well the train mix it in time I should catch
Airport to Center City
the nine 1748 bus. Let's roll and doing I believe three minutes left and is now 8:40 PM. Well the ride went
Odd Screen Savor 
smoothly and then after that I caught a 48 after I walked up to 17. I then met Sharon at home and we did some catching up. It was a come good to come back in old for me your settings. I don't feel quite as white doubt it when I came back from San Francisco when you were very good.

No comments: