Thursday, May 14, 2015

Wednesday, May 13:The Day Before and The Day After

Good day to all you seekers travelers. Hope you're safe I'm saying that because it was a horrible development
Getting Coffee
An Amtrak train derailed last night around 1030. I watch the morning news and it was quite the horrific sight.
At least 7 people have died and eight others are critically injured.
Fairmount Ave
They discovered the seventh totality under the rack. Today's been a very busy day but not quite as frantic
Constructgion
as I've grown as I feared. There was an incident with them and yelling older gentleman came
Army Man Takes Care Of Business
screaming and singing at $25,000 on his card. My friend Pete stood the man down and he just turned around and left. But it didn't cause a panic. People on understandably the store by the lack of safety and security in our office.
Can You Believe This was 30 Years Ago

A Real Safety Issue @ Work!!!!!!!
Today  May 13, 2015 marks the 30th anniversary of the move disaster at 6221 Osage Ave. 30 years ago 
I just graduated college and was back home when I saw the block burning. I was at my parents house
An Important Message for THIS Blogger!!!
in Horsham at the time the 1985 well, at work  i put the hustle on at work. I was asked to be one of the
Home
stewards and I accepted. I got a lot of work done before I left. I then went to my appointment at 1420
Sunset
Walnut St. It went well. I had a 530 appointment and decided afterwords to not go to group. I became
Winning Shot at the Bishops

really tired and came home. And said hi to Sharon and she was doing a couple more customers better shot.
May 12 Amtrak Derailment
I think came home and took a wonderful nap. Three hours later I woke up and sharing it just come home from work and we decided to go to
Investagtion

bishops. I had a wonderful chili and we had a good conversation. I think gathered up some laundry

and realize that I had never unpacked my bag from when I last went to the West Coast. All the clothes were clean fortunately and I told him the same ones with me in my suitcase. I went to bed very late and have to get up at 4 AM tomorrow morning. Note the Photo of the Steps is taken by Pat. He now likes to take photos like me. He posts them on Facebook. He is not bad at all. He just needs a better smartphone camera. He really wants to quit his job in a big way. We will see what happens. Sharon is in good sprits while she plans the next location of her salon.

No comments: