Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Tuesday, May 5: Blogging When On My Own

Fairmount Ave at 8:20am
Well I decided I needed to sleep in because I was exhausted from getting up at 5:15 AM yesterday
24th Street
morning. It is a warm morning here in West Philadelphia. Bus was on detour because you're fixing
Catching the 48th
after PGW gas line till May 8th. I got the trolley right away but the EL was somewhat delayed. I timed
myself and it takes a little over four minutes to get from them I will stop in the door at 58th and Market
30th Street
Streets. I came to work just with my T-shirt on and I was already hot. It's supposed to be about 83° today
Going from 56th Street to 5740 Market
maybe even 84°. I do have some clients coming in today. Well I went outside as of 1:30 and it's 81° currently. Go eat lunch and maybe do some blog editing while sitting and having lunch.
My Scanner at Work
I did bring some luncheon
Going Outside
so I'm going to take care of my eating needs and I'm feeling a little less tired today and yesterday
AMR Form
that's 4 sure! Yes I'm going to physical therapy this evening and then maybe to another meeting not sure.
Today's Temp @ 1:30
I think blogging for lunch is a good idea since it pulls me away from my lovely desk. Well Prince Harry
The Lunch Room
and Kate Middleton at another royal baby. The morning news really highlighted that bullshit. I just read that Jon Stewart compared  Philly Fans to at an anti-Islam group. He does tend to bust on the rude behavior of some Philly fans. Well I plowed through some work and basically
Leaving Work
nobody showed up or they shifted their appointment dates. I then went to physical therapy and
Walking on Market Street Near 38th
I'll be back next week. It's cooled off a little bit as of 6:53 PM. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to hit a
Meanwhile in Baltimore
meeting. The one at seven I will not make it a Twitter day. I guess I will just look up what I did last Tuesday night.
Market Street in West Philly
Well right thing down the 15th St. bring waited about 15 minutes for the 33 to arrive at 15th and JFK.
15th and JFK
It was a bit late today. Lemonade and a coffee and looking at the foot traffic and leave the men's meeting is
From Inside the Bus
here that's what my blog posts seem to indicate at this time. The coffee shop is feeling a little empty since
View of Eastern State
I believe it closes at 8 o'clock and it's now 7:42 PM. I see mostly younger folks congregating and such.
At OCF at 7:40PM
I my sit here and one of my blank moves just being still not such such a bad thing. What I  like about

blogging is that it takes my mind off of negative stuff and  makes any day seem special. You know, one
day at a time.  You know it's definitely a change of season going on here. Supposed to get warmer
Add caption
and that's a good thing another good thing. Just trying to stay positive that's all. I do like the effect that I made with the word "CAFE". I was very excited about that. Now to be fashionably late. Hope all that read this enjoy it and look back on this day 123 years from now to see
My Blogging Office
what if things of changed in the outside world in the world inside my head. Well, more to come since its

now 8:06pm on Fairmount Ave. well leaving a meeting but I decided to sit around the OCF
The Door
coffee house because even though the doors are locked I was able to use the Wi-Fi to download stuff.
Fairmount at 9pm
And you to see how well I can manage my data plan.  Well, I got home and not before meeting Sharon
Phillies Losing 9-0
as she was leaving the salon. Took out the garbage had some dinner and then talked on the phone in
Leaving Salon
mellowed out in the breeze outside

No comments: