Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thursday, May 14: Fly to San Francisco and Train to Berkley


Uber
Good morning are you early risers on sunrise gators. It is Thursday, May 14, 2015. After two hours sleep
My Train On Time Dispite Amtrak
, I've been rolled out of bed and said goodbye to Sharon. Huber to suburban station to catch the airport line.
Airport Line
That went pretty smoothly and I went to terminal D to catch United flight number 1526 direct to San Francisco.
Check-In
There wasn't any decent food place ., near gate  D-3. I then went to a salad place and I managed
Add caption
to get a cup of  coffee.I sat myself down and got comfortable. The TSA wasn't too bad except they found a thermos bottle that I forgot I had in my backpack. I had to give that up. This flight is a direct flight to San Francisco. The flight left on time and that was good. I noticed how cramped the seats are. I am writing on my blog with my Chrombook
Ready to Board
and its hard to get the correct angle for typing. I am paying 4 bucks an hour to get the United WiFi. It works pretty well. We are now over Houston
Lifting Off
Tx now. This is according to Google Maps. I put a link but not sure it will work once I get off this plane. I am on a window seat and there
Up Up and Away
are 2 snoozing dudes next to me. I am going to have to answer the call of Mother Nature. This means I will wake both of them and have to SQUEEZE by them. This will kind of suck. I will wait till I have to go bad which is going to be soon I am afraid. Anyhow the dudes woke up but my phone died. The charger went
Just Arrived at SFO Airport
tumbling two rows behind me. I almost lost the thing but I found it. I'm going to Google map myself to
The Airport Looking for BART
Ashby Street in Berkeley. After I get this phone charged. I managed to walk to the San Francisco international board station and will get
Waiting for BART Train
off at Ashby Avenue. Meanwhile I will catch this train & get off at Balboa Park and catch the Fremont
Riding the 1st of 2 Trains
train to Ashby wait for the Fremont train or the other one. Well the Fremont train with the only one mattered.
Boarding the 2nd Train
I caught it and figured out how to get here just from being here before. I was really hungry so I went
At Flaco's
to a vegetarian taco place called Flocco's. I had to delicious soft shell tacos vegetarian and oh so spicy and tasty!!!
Veggie Tacos. Spicy and Good!
I was proud of myself that I felt my way through here. My brother wasn't        home. I just hit my
I Remember This From Last October
briefcase underneath the bench up here and continued on my way to a coffee shop. I'm going to
Where I am Staying
walk up this cross street here and find a funky call the shop and drink coffee and be a hipster. I ended up walking around downtown Berkeley
Add caption
for about an hour and finally settle for the Royal Ground Café. It
Cool Building
doesn't look like much but The coffee is good and I found a outlet to charge my phone in. So I'm quite pleased. I just heard from two friends of mine and they seem to be doing pretty well. It is
now 2 o'clock Pacific daylight Time. It's mean and 98% Berkeley students studying for finals like my Niece. I took advantage of my free time and watch the daily show Jon Stewart & The nightly show with Larry Willmore  as well. Both were hilarious. That I watch Seth Meyers jab ja
Stewart Calls Out Fox News
bush for blowing and easy question about the Iraqi war. Basic of the question was which would invade
Larry Wilmore is FUNNY!
Iraq knowing what we know now. You know like 2015. Jeb said yes and so would Hillary Clinton. After
Where I blogged Today
I hung out at the coffee shop for a while I then headed toward University Avenue downtown Berkeley.
Cloudy BUT NEVER Rained
Then I got the bus to return back. I then decide to have another taco and then my brother arrived at home.
Around the Corner from My Bro
I then realized I couldn't find my glasses. I don't know where they are. They could be at the coffee shop
Ye Olde Apple Store
I went to but I don't know. I then lied down and crashed for a 2 hours and that felt good. John went to bed and I met his
Yummy Smoothies
roommate. She  is pretty cool she made me a smoothie and we talked a bit. Then it was time to upstairs to
The Roomate

Alex's room to wind down this very interesting day. Its always good for me to get out of town for a bit. I can use my ability for fine adventure in the simple easy things in life. Now on to day number 2!

No comments: