Thursday, May 07, 2015

Thursday, May 7: A Working Day to End the 1st Week of May

6 am This Morning
Well after a decent night of sleep I decided that I would get up on time and get some stuff together.
Sunrise
I took my meds down my power cord and put on my ankle brace. And I think I was a good way to start
Cool Chart
the day. 48 was a little late but I got a seat at least. Well I got there late the couple other people. It
The 48 Arrives!
was good. I saw Mike and Rob together for the first time in months. Mike's doing okay and Rob isn't doing
19th and Walnut
as well. Mom move had to move out of her apartment in Rittenhouse SQ. I did get Mike's when number
Holy Trinity Church
on my phone. Later on today. I do have a lot of clients coming in today. I think the mostly come in because
Add caption
they are either rescheduled or appointments made over the phone . Hoping to get as many
Pat at Garden Court This AM
of the 19 alerts done before the cavalcade comes  in. It's nice and cool this morning with the
same gray skies and yesterday. Word on the street states it's going to get warm today. I probably won't
Commuting
be in until 9:10 AM. I shouldn't get Dr from Leslie 15 minutes late but timing is of the essence. No I can
Entering Work
dating. 
We have a fire alarm now it's 10:37 AM. They did this because Ava knew about UH implant.
Fire Drill
Doesn't make sense that we go out the back door then go away around the building but that's what they wanted us to go.
Going to Take Lunch
After the fire drill, I must've seen seven people and I just finished as of 12:14

Taking a Break
PM and I'm going to go to the bodega and get something to drink and maybe some chips and then
My Desk After a Busy Day
cook up my Trader Joe's food I brought with me. So after my lunch break starting around 2 o'clock. It
Leaving Work
was extremely busy but I persevered and I left at 5:07 PM at the Starbucks. It was pretty warm in the
15th Street
Starbucks but the ice coffee really good. Just chilling Then off to group. Well before group meeting
Starbucks
started we had a fire alarm. This is my second fire alarm drill today. That's a first so at least it's a sunny
Future Cheesecake Factory
day for a fire drill or maybe not a drill me see a firetruck actually coming here. I just overheard a conversation.

Something happened but they don't know what it is. Also going to check every floor. So apparently
Fire Drill
this is not a drill get something set up. There are two fire trucks. Well tonight's night and I'm hanging in
Cool
Center City just looking at the sign in the people etc. 730 took a break from group and as I was looking
at Facebook I just realized the Pats dog Abby has died. That was
RIP Abbie
quite a shock. Maybe I'll just go over there and
help him  out. The picture of Abbie
 was just taken last night. She didn't seem in a little. Well I got home
Waiting for Bus
ran into Sharon talked on the phone sleep wake up again grab a bite to eat it's 1253 past my bedtime
At Fairmount
good night want to know. We shall dream of Amsterdam.

No comments: