Sunday, May 31, 2015

Friday, May 29: A Day of Heat and Change

N. 24th Street
Well I'm writing this partly over again since apparently I didn't save it. I just saw somebody & got distracted.
New Reflective Signs Going Up
Anyway I got up after taking a nice shower. This is despite the heat and hot water being cut off by
Breakfast @ Rybread
the BTW. There was still water hot water in the water tank which was cool. So I got to work 20 minutes
Ice Cream at bodega,
late and went working hard. To my surprise I got 60 termination/alerts today. I reacted accordingly. We
Heading to Upper Darby
got a memo about that 24 hours after the fact. "We will be submitting about 127 terminations this month for both South and Elmwood.  This is due to working on a new process to make sure terminations are done on a timely manner and closely monitored...."
Upper Darby
  I finished the old list and started the new 60 person list today. I've been at waffle and fish for lunch.
Oh Yeh Iced Coffee @ Starbucks
That's because I ordered two separate things that were not that expensive. Well work and it okay and I want to do upper Darby met
City Hall in the Late Afternoon
a friend  Lindsay and hung out and then took a train and 2 buses back to Fairmount
My Friend
Avenue the home it is now 8:29 PM. Sharon and I talked for a while and then went out to eat at little Pete's We ate outside and it was really very nice with a slight breeze going on. She's going to some changes with her business and  is doing ok.  Well, its been an interesting week where I changed my routine to see what it might be like. Time to be steppin!
At Little Pete's

Add caption

No comments: