Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Monday May 18: Visiting Mt.Tam and Muir Forest

Mom and Dave Leaving
Hello! It's a cool foggy morning here in the Bay Area. I got up around 8 AM and had breakfast. I killed out
Where I Had Coffee
with my mom Marsha's father well John got ready for work and Marsha had an interview. Today's the day
or I'm going to Rent-A-Car and explore now Pam and then the  Muir Forest. They are about an hour away by car I even
Marin County
checked public transportation but that was over three hours each way. The local budget Rent-A-Car 3 feet
Scenic Route
from the house with book to 1 o'clock so I took a bus in the downtown Berkeley and found an Avis and they had a cough for $67 inclusive.  The ride wasn't bad at all probably be because
Entrance to Mt. Tam
it's a Monday. I drove up the mountain Pam and it was
My Trip
pretty cool even though it was pretty well fogged over. Looks like the fog starting to burn off as of 12:55 AM. I didn't realize but I really wasn't on Mt. Tam yet when I took this previous pictures. Somebody
give me some guidance and now I
Atop Mt.  Tam
know what they're talking about the views I have about a half mile hike.
A View from  Mt Tam
Which I would take my sweet time climbing up so I don't hurt myself. Good to have question sometimes.
A Nice View
Well the hike was well worth it. The fog was clearing up and I got a ton of really cool looking pictures.
Where I Was
At Mt Tam
I took my sweet time coming down and I had another drink with my credit card. I then headed to the Muir Forrest.
Posing Near a Large Tree
It 
has those huge redwood trees. You're not the super giant trees but they're pretty darn
Awe-Inspiring
big.
It was really pretty and I'm glad it went during the week because it was quieter than it
Nice Curves
would've been.
There were some people who just didn't understand to be quiet when walking through a really cool forest.
Add caption
This is my first time going and I understood that. So I went up to the upper trails to get away
Love These Trees
from the babies and the baby carriages. At one point one woman was singing. I was relieved that that stopped. I was able to enjoy just being quiet and solitary as I looked up at the majestic 
Cool
trees. I have to really cut down my number of photos since 
The Trail

I took about 50 at least. I finally left around 6 o'clock and it is now 6:38
Muir Forrest
PM I'm going to head to a restaurant called 54 Mint. Larry maintained that his friend Jose it was a manager
The Coolest Part
there, was working there. When I called about 625, the woman stated that he was not working this evening.
An Upper Trail
I told Larry and Larry texted him. I am in Elmer Marin County and I'm gonna head into San Francisco towards the
Ferns
restaurant and wait to hear from Larry. Then I'm going to find someplace to chow down. Well, I had
At the Entrance of the Muir Forrest
to pull over and take care some business while in Sausalito. Well I spent 15 minutes attempting to pay
Muir Forrest
for the toll in advance because they don't have cash lines on the Golden Gate Bridge. Yeah I'm not going
Driving Towards the Golden Gate
to eat there by myself if he's not there it would be silly. Turns out it was a simple misunderstanding. I
Alcatraz Prison
came home and hung out with John's roommate Marsha and talk for a little while and chow down on pasta.
San Francisco
It was quite yummy my homemade food. I had so many pictures that I took that it'll probably take an hour to
Larry's Friend's Restaurant
sift through them and have enough room on this blog to fit them all in. I'm hoping I can stay and talk to some
Inside 54 Mint
of the people I met here. So if I ever do decide to move out here in six years hence, I don't leave I have
Excellent Pasta Plate
something going on here. I just needed that be an option that is all. I will let fate and life situation determine the out.

No comments: