Saturday, May 23, 2015

Saturday, May 23: first day in sunny Buffalo.

Kerry in the AM
Well I started the morning  Kerry and boyfriend Ken eating breakfast around 6:30 AM. The reason
Ken Off to Work
for that early hour with because can have to go to work today and be there by eight I believe. I thought it ran
Pat and His Cat
seven it was just time to get up and I have some homemade breakfast that Kerry made this morning.
Bailey Sleeping
I had scrambled eggs and sausage with sweet rolls. It's a traditional old-school breakfast my friends. It's 11:20 AM I just got out of the house and walk her dog Bailey a big happy
Pretty Cool Out
floppy Labrador retriever that he has. He's really cute and
Part of Dinner being Prepared

just happy and rub his belly kind of dog. Kind of dog is good with kids. It's not much planned today except for a a storytelling session later on tonight. I also am hoping to be able to sleep at Molly
Bailey
since the boyfriend want some alone time. Which is fine because I don't want to listen to all that. I also realized as I
Kerry Preparing Dinner
I walked out that I REALLY need my ankle brace!! boy I do have to keep wearing it because my ankle feels particularly weak this morning so it does make a big difference. Molly and Jamie plan to come over around 6 for dinner.
I-90
Its now 1:19 pm and I think It might be time for a nap. I did take a two-hour nap and it was good.
Ken Home from Work
I think on the traveling just caught up to me finally. I then took a little walk to get some air. And it was
Add caption
good I really enjoyed that walk most delicious dinner wit Kerry Jamie Molly and we still can go to
Add caption
work again it a second job washing dishes. His first job is landscaping. It was cold pork macaroni
Add caption

and cheese and spicy baked beans. It was pretty good. It was all made from scratch.  After
Add caption

that scrumptious dinner we went to see a storyteller named Craig Watson. He basically told his traveling
Listening to Boring Storyteller

stories going to Japan and nationalist China and he was really boring. Thank goodness Kelly had to
Odd Couple
leave early so we left and right along her. Jamie was Nice enough to drive us to Tim Horton's probably
Driving To Molly's
the most mellow coffee place that Buffalo locals flock to. And route to an ATM and Jamie drop this off after
I got my money from the ATM and only charges a book and withdraw. There are no TD Bank ATMs in Buffalo.
Her Apt w/ Homemade Rug
I have to go to Canada across the way to hit the TD Bank. I had come Sleepy Time Tea.

No comments: