Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wednesday, May 30: Departure to Philly

My Flight Back to Philly
It is a cool cloudy day here in San Francisco California as I wait here for my flight which is an hour late.
John as I Left
Earlier this morning around 5:30 AM the former roommate called asking for a favor. It was a simple
BART to the SFO Airport
question about food stamps that I can answer in my sleep which I basically did. He thought he hung
Ashby Street Near Bart Station
up the phone but I "owed him" this favor since he cooked and cleaned when we live together. He still can
My Train is Next
be a dick.  Take this as a message for you.  Hang up before you start talking about the person that
Packed BART Train
you just called.
Well I managed to get up quickly brushed my teeth and throw
Add caption
on some clothes. For my brother said my farewell and drop it onto Ashby stop at the BART. This train was
Add caption
packed rush-hour commuters going to the financial district of San Francisco.  I had really good luck
TSA Made it EASY!!
going through the TSA line!! I managed to get the prescreening so I didn't have to take  my belt off, take my shoes off, and unpack my laptop.
So I got to the gate quickly but as I was going through security,
I am Parking Mine at the Airport
Waiting
 I got a text from United that they're running an hour late. I received this text that 8:51 AM.
Coffee Getting Me Though
"Your 1043am flight to Philadelphia is delayed due to awaiting aircraft. UA267 now departs San Francisco 1150am and arrives 756pm" It is now 10:15 AM a plane flying to Seattle for work first and then
This Dude Be Illin!!!!
our late plane will board afterwords. I'm at gate 72 at United Airlines. Well they moved us to Gate 81. This was a bit of a trek and I was  glad there was a people-moving conveyor belt to whisk me away. I did find a receptacle that actually worked. This was good news since my phone was
Blogging to Kill Time
down to 11%. My older Chromebook is still working. I am using it now. I plan to use it until it finally flickers out. Now for the news outside my mind. I like this writer who criticized the Harrisburg Patriot News for having mug shots of retired public employees like they're criminals are on Megan's list for earning a pension. President
Obama stated that climate change deniers are threat to National Security!! This is going to REALLY get the President's haters in a real tizzy Well, now the flight will be a
My Boarding Pass
total of 1 hour and 27 minutes late. It is now 12:36PM looks like we will be lifting
Getting Ready to Land
off in about 5 minutes. The plane is backing up at the terminal now!!!
It will be a four hour and
Flight Path
40 minute flight. This is assuming the bad weather for flying into doesn't cause delays. Well this flight
was a very active one for sure. There was a lot of folks using the 
bathroom and being in the aisle seat I was getting bumped into several times. I also found out that THIS flight did not have
Add caption
Sunset at the Phila Airport
hourly rates for the wifi service.  I would have paid $16.00 for the entire four hour and 40 minute flight back East.
On the Airport Line
Now I'm going to try to catch the bus from 15th St. Which but not sure I think the 32. Well I ended up
Suburban Station I Got Transpass
going to 17th and are you catching the world-famous route 48 bus. I didn't have to wait long and I thought
YaY! The 48
very fortunate. I then met up with Sharon and butters licked my face to welcome me back home.
Sharon and I went to grab dinner and discussed her situation with her salon and the like. We had some fun and got caught up. Its good to be home and after my trip to Buffalo, I am staying put for the entire month of June. the AA Convention during 4th of July is my only trip planned. October maybe the next trip but I am not sure


No comments: