Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Tuesday, May 19: Berkley Oakland and Polo in Silicon Valley

Near the Rental Car Place
Well I decided to sleep in there on my phone and my around for a while. I was a half hour late to my rental but the woman with nice
Where I Had Coffee
and declined to charge me the extra hour she could have charged me. I then decided
Nice Woman at Peat's
that I'm going to go down to the Best Buy in Oakland and replace that barely works now. After dropping
A Berkley Person
off the car, I went to Pete's coffee since I was disappointed and Café Clem with its harsh coffee and no Wi-Fi.
At Peat's
I went to Pete's coffee and finished up yesterday's draft up the blog. I have to make it look pretty but I
View From Peat's
have all the pictures that I can fit in place. That took a while. Why did it take an hour and a half. I had to decide what pictures to delete and then wait for the downloads to finish off. Now 1:14 PM I'm going to look at Google maps and take the old barn down to Oakland. I haven't seen much of Oakland
BART Station
since I've been here. It's now
My Route to Best Buy


View From BART Station
1:23 PM the sun is out that you can see from the later picture outside the coffee shop. Well I got off
The BART Station
the MacArthur stop and I have about 1.2 miles of walking to get to Best Buy. So I'll be able to feel little bit of
Bike Racks at McArthur Stop
Oakland if I brought along. Well is going to catch the bus but just like back home in Philly they don't
Along 40th Street in Oakland
make change so I'm walking. The weather here is perfect walking weather 60° and a nice breeze.
Yucca Plant
Well I got to the Best Buy and of course when I know what I want to get I couldn't get customer service for
Oakland
15 minutes. What's I got the customer service my card was declined by capital one because I'm out-of-state
The Best Buy
and didn't tell him. It's for protection I get it but it's spooked  me. I'm meeting a Panera Bread waiting for
The New Chromebook
Greg to pick me up for his polo match. Dig this bro Pat wants to sell his house to me pay office bills and then he rents from me after I buy his house!!
The Trip
This far out or what? I can't make this shit up!!! Man was I
X Marks Not Available
hungry and sandwich really hit the spot. It's now 3:45 PM I should be picked up around 4 o'clock or so
Lunch
from Greg I'm a little further away than I expected. We managed to make it on time for Greg to change
View from Peat's
and get on his polo match at Woodside Equestrian Park.. I became timekeeper by default. It's very interesting. The traffic's awful but it's beautiful here you would never know there was a traffic jam anywhere near
here. Well in news outside my head and
 The Freeway
outside Silicon Valley, The Philadelphia 76ers just got the 3rd pick in the NBA
Near the Woodside Equestrian Park
draft.
The will still suck but maybe they won't suck as much. Speaking of
Philadelphia I just read on Facebook that Jim Kenny one more than 50% of the primary voters. Daily news
The Horses at Woodside Equestrian Park
columnist Christine flowers Republican I believe, really doesn't like him. She likes Lynn Abraham. I  think she
Greg LaBlanc
was out of touch with voters and was past her prime. I think she could have done better in previous election.
I as the Timekeeper
Here's with Christine flowers thanks Jim Kenny what do to make Philadelphia worst place to live.
"Decriminalize pot. Accuse people of homophobia. Weaken the ability of the police to effectively execute
Spectatior
legal stops. There's more, but I'm tired.  I'm sure I'll have more ideas by Friday's column :)"
And made a response but I was more concerned about how Jim Kenny
Will run the city and cause more ministry it up and physical basis.
Add caption
Her response was as follows: 
"Yes Domenic, I think so. Mark, I think he's become progressive out of necessity and
 Woodside Equestrian Park.
a desire to hold into relevance. I've  never seen a more fabricated character in local politics." I think me and Ms Flowers agree on that point that he tacked left to win votes for the primary.



Coast, I came home with Greg. John Marcia and I had a very interesting conversation.
Greg Helping a Homeless Man
Marsha got two job offers which is great! I been with my new chrome book did some editing on my blog. Pretty late. My flight is at 10:40 AM I just arrived back in Philly by 7:30 PM. So will end this vacation and time we get
Buddy

together. It's been pretty fun I saw family I saw several friends I haven't seen in a while and not a spot of rain
John and Marcia
during the  entire trip. The temperature never went about 65° the entire time as well. It was the same weather. Fog and cloudiness in the morning and clarified evening.

No comments: