Saturday, May 16, 2015

Saturday, May 16: Groceries, Family lunch and a Date in San Francisco

Good morning it's 8:51 AM. It's been sort of a rough morning for me. First I was awakened by irritating
Shattuck Road
noises when I have a headache. But would really set me off the grumpy path was being condescended at about me eating eggs.
Cool Today

I posted a picture of a giant omelet that I had for breakfast.
Berkley Bowl
I guess if I'm going to make a political statement by eating eggs I guess I can expect the political response.
John at the Berkley Bowl
I need to get out and get some coffee and the box cereal milk and just chill out for a minute. Turns out
Got Lots of Food
I decided to hit the supermarket called the Berkeley bowl. Once in there I just went a little nuts about
NO Plastic Bags Here
some really delicious food to get me to Wednesday. I will not be hungry for the rest of this week. Both
John's Pet
John and I went to the Berkeley bowl separately.  I am out the same café just getting a nice hot
Asbuty Street
cup of coffee
 There's 100 bucks but I'm worth it!😎 At 11:00 AM we're supposed to meet @ John's place here
Getting Morning Coffee
at Ashby Avenue then go to San Francisco for lunch. I decided to hit that thing café which is right
Where I Got My Coffee
near the BART stop at Ashby Avenue. Again it's cloudy with I guess they call this fog today. It's 10:54 AM
Near John's Place
Time for a new feature on my blog. It's called news outside my head. Well, people are noticing that the PA state legislature is motivated
John's Place
to get something done. 

Unfortunately most of the bills will not be a benefit to most folks. I take that back the property tax reform may improve enough people to make it worthwhile
Kate Chilling
but the other ones were just political bills by the conservatives.
Next the FBI has been asked investigate whether a projectile hit band track train and caused the accident. 
Add caption
Gathering for Lunch
There have been reports that projectiles rocks bullets what have
On the BART
you hit a commuter train that was four minutes away from the Amtrak train. This ought to be interesting.
Alex and Hannah
Check this blog out for more news outside my head. Stuff that's going on it's not inside my head. Well we all met up and went to the
Waiting for BART
BART station @ Ashley and we're getting out in San Francisco at Embarcadero stop. It's now 1211 and
we're just getting close to getting out of Oakland. The Embarcadero stop is the first time in San Francisco want
Walking in San Francisco
to get out from under the tunnel. We are eating at Perry's which is at the Hotel Griffon. It's a pretty fancy place that's for sure. Looks like it'll be good.
Shamir and Dave
The plan is after this everyone would go to her own separate ways for the rest of the day.. At this point I
Lunch was Fun
may be meeting somebody at Dolores Park and I sent a message to see when what time we would meet.
More Lunch
Meanwhile I'm at Starbucks finishing up this blog for now and my niece Hannah is studying for exams.
Sun is Coming Out
She doesn't finish till June. It's hard to believe. Coffee was a good call. We got this back side room
The Bay Bridge to Oakland
and I have a socket to charge my phone with me so I'm going to finish last night's blog and see what will
Hannah and I
happen next. The rest of the group and family or at the ferry building. Well I made final plans to meet my new
Add caption
friend at the Dolores Park. I managed to maneuver in a public transit and met her at Dolores Park. There were

Heading to Deloris Park

 







 a bunch of people hanging out and just chilling in the cool brisk day in San Francisco in the Mission
The Metro
district.  Well people are just mellowing out with people playing bongos etc. for a souvenir I bought a
A Cool Street
special lollipop for five bucks. After we hung up Dolores Park, we went back to her place and I don't know.
Bridge to Delores Park

Been to Twin Peaks and I said no. So she drove me up to Twin Peaks really cool of you the whole city.
Delores Park
It was pretty cold & blustery out. Tonight just like I didn't Arizona here ago but the results were much better
this time. After we got back from the drive from Twin Peaks, I had an
Greetings to San Francisco
iced coffee and she walked me to the metro stop. We said goodbye
View From Friend's Apt
Maternal different then the BART. It's a whole separate train wine. I managed to get back approximately 8:20 p.m. John was sitting quietly at home and I got a text from Alice
Cool Tower
that her, Dave and the kids were
The View from Twin Peaks San Francisco
at an Ethiopian place within eight minutes walking. So I went there and hung out for little bit about what's been
Market Street San Francisco
going on over the past six hours or so. He was quite sure. 15 p.m. and all is quiet here right now.
Add caption
I'd like to go to bed and shower and all that. It's just gratifying I can be chilling melon have a nice Time
Another View from Twin Peaks
and make a new friend well. I have to remember this moment when I start feeling sorting for myself.
The Castro District
It's just nice to get out of town and experience different things and see what beautiful looking city.
Cool Pedestrian Crossing
It's quite pretty and we United States of America. You and experience it. I went to the West Coast for you
Facebook Post of Twin Peaks
the bus. When I woke up and saw the orange desert of Arizona it was jaw-dropping. I really
View from the Bart
would like to go to the report. I'm motivated and wake him up by Monday to pull that one off.
Ethiopian Restaurant Nearby
Tomorrow will definitely be family time. But last time together during this entire trip. So I think it's important
Yum Ethiopian
to maintain myself. It's really too bad my been here. He would definitely added levity & and he himself
Enjoying the Food
would have a really fun time. I was fortunate that I think I dodged a bullet on pulling a dork move
Tasty Food
on this trip. So somebody looking out for me that's for sure.

No comments: