Sunday, May 03, 2015

Sunday, May 3: Fenced In

Outside My Back Porch at 6:15am. I Went Back to Sleep 
Good morning all you non-runners and cereal eaters of all creeds, races and personal faith. It's a sunny
Comfy in Bed
Sunday here in Fairmount. Ok, it's now 8:56 AM I just woke up. I just wasn't in the mood for my phone buzzing this morning so I ignored it 'm eating a bowl of Joe's O's for breakfast this morning. I am going
Breakfast

9:23 AM Fairmount Ave
to go to the 9:30 for my meeting @ Fairmount.  I'm going to airport somehow, to pick up my car. living.  today in Fairmount it will feel
My Place
like we're in East Berlin back in the Cold War. The streets going
Life in the Zone
South towards the Parkway will be cut off going to Center City. Going east I are blocked off at Broad Street
4 the Broad Street Run. The entire length of Broad Street is blocked. I will have choice but to walk. I'm getting some coffee @ OCF coffeehouse then I have to figure out how to get to the airport to pick

OCF Coffeehouse

My View from the OCF
up my car rental. Well I have to be at 16th and JFK by 12 o'clock noon it is now 11:30 AM & can I
Color View From My Seat
do it??? D I wish to rush & want to try. I think they run every half hour but I'm not sure on a Sunday.
Breakfast w/ Black & White View
This remains to be seen. I got a call and I said I'd be there at 2 PM. Thankfully it's a beautiful day outside that
To the Airport for the Car
is a great relief. I'm gonna have to swallow up this pound cake edit my blog and be on my way. Well by

happenstance at 17th St. the 2 bus came floating down right after 2 young women told me that the
N.17th Street
Broad Street run was over. I made it with 3 minutes to spare and the train is running 8 minutes late
A BUS!!
anyhow actually now it's 11:57 AM I'm chilling out here and 15th St. charging  my phone. I'm hoping
17th and JFK
the Avis people don't give me a hard time because I'm going to be an hour and a half late. You're not answering
Leaving at 12:08pm to Airport
the phone today. I tried to change the reservation online but it says select car in and I just couldn't do it. The Governor of Texas thinks that sending the Navy Seals for practice in Texas means that Obama wants to take over Texas. And that they're making camps.

My Rental
This is a true story
Well it's 6:14 PM. I've got a hustle on back and meet Larry at
Going to Millville
coffee Joe's because he doesn't like being ripped off by Saxby's more later.
It's 7:16 PM I'm bout to meet Larry at Coffee Joe's. It took me about
Hobby Lobby in Vineland!
an hour to get here including parking. That's not too bad.
Bogarts in Millville
When I got there at 10 and I will walk the dogs and grabbed a vegetarian wrap which was very hearty.
Jesus and I
And then we had a decent conversation and chilled out in the house which looks very nice inside the
Yummy Food in Millville on High Street
interior paint was  changed. I was updated on the scene down in South Jersey. It was a lovely
Bill in Front of New CCC Art School
day outside and Larry and drank and I are hanging out at Coffee Joe's at 7:45 PM When we hung out at  Coffee Joe's and went to the baby today. Afterwords I took the bus back home to catch
Route 55 Going North
the 7 bus which did not take that long this time!
bus on time. I talked on the
7pm. Made it Back to Philly
phone for a while and then I said hello to Sharon. I didn't get to bed till 12:30 AM.
Hanging at Coffee Joe
I also forgot that I had left my rental car back in Center City at 20th and Locust Street. Overall a good
decent day. It's really nice to see spring come around the corner and graced us in Philadelphia, with two lovely sunny days in a row.
Add caption
I saw this drawing and I really liked the colors. Well I am  done for this day!

No comments: