Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Monday, September 22: Rocking the End of Summer

Well it's a nice clear blue sky Monday. Weather forecast shows it's going to cool off and have no
Fairmont Ave
rain through Friday. We're down to the last 10 days of September. I went to the sunrise and then afterwords
At Work
hung out at block Columbia. The interior is hard to get used to because the tables because scrunched
Nice Clouds
together with no wide walking area in between the rows of chairs and tables. The coffee is
Fresh Paint Job at Ethiopian Center
good that hasn't changed. I've gotten to like the window view from coffee Joe. Anyhow I got to
43rd and Chestnut this Evening
work about 9:20 AM and a nine and 10 o'clock list weren't too bad there were a number of phone calls though. I worked pretty hard though and the result was I got a little bit
done. I did clean up a mess  I made but still a woman slipped and banged against the filing cabinets. YIKES!! I

Saxby's
then came to West Philly at 4405 and got a whole bunch of mail mostly for Rob and a few for Mike. And went to the Monday night beginners and got my commitments filled up. That's always good. I went
outside and it was nice and cool outside. Cold enough that I would've had a jacket on. I'm heading to Pats now on the 42. I arrived at Pats after talking to Amy for a little while and Pat was ready to jam he just played right through for you recording we did tonight. Here is a sample  I was
Pat on Guitar
asked to delete all the other recordings before the video below was produced
Well Pat kept
on jamming till after Midnight and after 4 recordings here is the last recording of "Hideaway" the Eric Clapton version. 

This is the longest Pat and I worked on recording him playing guitar. It was pretty fun and I think he did a
nice job. Its now very late and its pretty cool outside as I type here. I am going catch a cab and
get my butt home ASAP. Me and my nasty hangnail.

No comments: