Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday, September 19: The Homestretch to October

23rd Street
Good morning wonderful wonders of the spaceship Earth. I start writing today on a sunny cool late summer day as we start to whine down September
Market Street This Morning
2014. I got up did my stuff went to the sunrise or we read the 12 step. I got nice greetings from various people this morning. That was cool. Lock alone finally opened after
La Columbe After Renovations
being closed the second half of August through the first half of September. I took a couple of pictures but after the meeting I went to coffee
Rittenhouse Square
Joe for the scenery and the sunshine.  It looks like society I mean Rittenhouse Square is having an art exhibition on the Square. As for work I'm hoping that without
La Columbe
Mind you I feel a lot better today and the weathers nice and that's a good thing. Training is finally over

Veronica and Larry at ICA
woefully short staffed I can get catch up on my alerts and my reports.
Well I did a little bit of my alerts but I can get all that much
ICA Opening
done really.  It was a sunny day and I was not nearly as tired as I was yesterday. That's a good thing in my book. The landlord has a
"Red Purse
tentatively agreed that I don't have to pay rent for October instead of waiting for the deposit check. He had some reservations of course. Took a
Observing the Young and Hip
power nap when I got fabulous for sure. Next time talk to Larry in the ICA with his bride Veronica. I see it was cool in there in a long long time
"Black and White Thinking" @ICA
deafly brought me back and forward @ same time. It was pretty good too boring is that big space
The Young and Hip
the ICA.  It's amazing how they can reshape the space for you to new installation. It's really
Nice View of the ICA
neat. Have to check that out we walked to the 34th St. station and amazingly enough before trains going in the same direction came
The Gallery is Pretty Cool
at the same time. I'm out that's editing this blog is he takes his 10 to 15 minute power nap
42nd Street
Then dinner and then do some recording. Well, when I got to Pat's, he was pretty tired and wanted to take a nap and well its been 40 minutes and he is now sleeping on
the floor. I think I must go home soon and get a bite to eat. I might take a cab depending when the 21 decides
to show up. I have a busy day tomorrow. Mens, Creative Writing at Temple then a 2 pm Commitment at Temple.
I might be able to see Bob and Lisa who live in Ardmoore. I Have not seen them in years. We hope to meet at 3:30 at 20th and Walnut. Meanwhile
I am walking down 22nd to catch the 48. I'm finding that the seven bus doesn't run too frequently at the 48 does. I should be home around 11
and then I'm going to heat up some samosas chill with Sharon for moment and crash

No comments: