Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wednesday, September 24: Hump in Stride

Well, I slept through the alarm but I managed to make the meeting in decent time. I
Add caption
went to the sunrise it was pretty good and then I went to coffee Joe and finished up my blog and edit it. Do you realize who takes
19th Street at  Market
so long to doing now I'm running late to work. I just read on Facebook someone calling Obama a disrespectful piece of shit because he didn't
Funky Building at 57th and Sansom
put his coffee cup down when he was walking off the plane.
Well I got to work and it was a fairly okay peaceful day. I had
Work Snack
lunch in the fridge which was helpful and I didn't do a bunch of running around. I did get an appointment for next Thursday at 11 o'clock to see
Going to the EL after work
the new doctor. I then plotted to the rest of the day got some stuff done. I left work and the blue skies were no more. There were clouds
Clouds Looming
galore and I'm being told it's supposed to rain later on tonight. I caught the L and then when I push Google maps it seem like a good idea
Catching the 7 Bus at 22nd and Market
to get off at 30th St. catch the trolley and then the seven. And yes it worked
Eastern State Penitentiary
out just about right. I caught the seven around 5:45 PM.
I went to the OC have coffee house to chill. I updated my
OCF Has a Online Helper
blog and I used enterprise car share for the first time. The website is really funky and bulky. Even the
Taking a Stroll
help guy that I called said it was pretty bad so you're supposed to be fixing up by the end of the Fall.
So I'm
The View from OCF
gonna go to Parktown place and get this car so pick up my shoe pad and then go to Parktown place that's the plan . It is 6:56 PM I must sign off and get truck into them though running place and then gonna
 call Dean make sure he's  pick up the car.  I got a half hour i'm home. Earlier this evening I ran into Sharon and her parentsThat was good to meet her dad because I hear about him so much. The seem like nice people.
Its now 7:14pm and I am really running late. I think I need to take a cab  or bus to get me butt moving
More Eastern State 
  
Add caption

No comments: