Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thursday 9–18: One Step

Walnut and 19th
Good morning doc worms and Burnand's. This is stepping away from the past. This is the fall of 2014.
SEPTA Rider
Less than one month till my cross country bus trip. Today we got up on time moves in my photos
A Nice Sky
to my computer and went to the sunrise with the topic was foundation. Got to have that before you
Outside Coffee Joe
can build your home of life. Anyhow I'm a coffee Joe's killing time but not too much time since I can't be late to work. It's a nice crisp cool day in the waning days of summer. Again I have training for the Gov. Corbett healthy P a plan. It'll be a momentary respite from running around like a chicken
19th Street
with its head cut off serving up the welfare wackka. Well training ended at 12 o'clock today I found myself alternating between being very
Pat's Pet Squirrel 
hungry and very tired. I couldn't decide what I want to get so I got a can of chicken soup.
Training Again
I'm hoping that'll fill me up without making meat, toast and pass out.
Well it's 2:38 PM I had soup
2:30pm at Work
for lunch and 2 granola bars because I'm still hungry. I don't
The Tan Man
want to eat something to fill me up too much. I don't want to fall sleep in group. I haven't done that
Another Angle
in a long time. It's very cloudy out here & looks like it may storm but they're very dramatic clouds 
Jantor's Closet at Work
.
Well as I left work I felt awful tired and actually left 15 minutes early from work. I was fortunate to catch a cab so I could get home at 5
Pat's Squirrel Again
o'clock and try to do a super power nap. I ended up sleeping for 40 minutes. I was late for group
Add caption
but it had to be done. When I got the group I myself in a really irritable pissy mood.
I'm glad I talked it out
Got to See this Cheesehead
. When I left there were some very irritating stupid shit that I had to witness. First off a bunch
Waiting Overnight for the iPhone 6
of idiots waiting in line for the iPhone and even much worse a bunch of spoiled brat working students going to a party all dressed in white flaunting
22nd Street Going North
their shit down Walnut Street. God had such a sense of privilege I just want to smack them
I can't wait so I can go home grab a slab to eat and chill out and
go to bed. Well I came home got licked by Butters and went to bed and slept pretty well

1 comment:

MoonDoggie said...

You were testy,that day.