Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tuesday, September 23: Back & Forth.

Sunrise on Fairmount Ave
After late night last night, I pretty much slept through the alarm. I got up and realized it was 10 of seven so I
On the Way to Sunrise
threw on some clothes jumped out of The house and took the first cab did manage to
T-Shirt from Cambodia
come by Fairmont Avenue. The urgency was because I had a commitment sheet I don't want to
19th and Walnut
get it out there ASAP. I'm not around half of October so I want to make sure everything set before I go on my long distance trip. I 
Waking up
have to check if I have an appointment time at the 1420 Walnut today. I thought it's the first day of fall
One of the Kittens at Work
and feels like it. It's downright cool out here but it feels good. I put it on my work computer but apparently I didn't.  Well that was a big cluster
56th Street Station
fuck. I found out they didn't answer the phone because the secretary was out and they don't have a back up. And the woman behind the
desk couldn't get her Internet up for 40 minutes. And today
Pat's Squirrel 
 to top it off, the appointment was yesterday at 11 not so I'm going to attempt to try again I left the guy a message and I'll call Priscilla tomorrow.  I ran into a ex-roommate Mike he just told me he's eligible for
Mike
$1000 a month in Social Security disability. That's great news for him I just have to check the mail as well.
15th Near Market
it's funny that 1420 doesn't have back up for when reception the calls out sick & they don't have back up.
Where I got Lunch
meanwhile back at work I hope there was no emergencies or nobody else decided  to come in. It's now 11:57 AM and we are on 34th St and we
New Construction 15th
are on the EL. I have to go downtown again because I have a dentist appointment 
 at 4 today. I got a little bit done at work today but not enough. I did leave

Got My Teeth Cleaned Here
work on time and I'm not going to be horribly late for the dentist . Very nice outside after
OCF Coffee House Fairmount Ave
the dentist I'm going to head back on our way to Fairmount. My left finger the one closest to the pinkie seems to be infected with a bad hangnail
Rob
so I have to find some Neosporin. So I went to the dentist it ended up being cleaning it wasn't bad. I have to get a certain area better
Free Library of Philadelphia
in the back of my mouth. I then made an appointment at toppers for a massage. I did some
The BEST $8 Slice EVER
dogs walking cat sitting for this particular masseuse so I figured I might get a good one. I also got
The Inquirer Building
a hold of Rob and I met him near the fountain at the Ben Franklin Parkway @ 4:58 PM .
A Cool Building on N 20th
We hung out near Logan Circle and  caught up with each other's goings-on. He looks good. Been exercising a lot. He also told me his mom's keeping an eye on how
Walking Along the Road
much she walks and his diet. It does show. After a while I got really really hungry. Right there at 20th
Eastern State Penententy
and Callohill was this fancy pants pizza place with the brick oven. It was an eight dollar slice yet it was very large and
Eastern State
extremely tasty. I ate it while I walked up 20th St. to Fairmount.
A Nice Walk Along 20th 
It was a nice walk very scenic. I then got the Fairmount on the left and went to the OCF coffee house and had an ice coffee.
I then went back and went to meeting at the clubhouse which
1 Year!! YAY!!
was good. By the end of was tired and stiff. I really do need to get some food supports. I was told by a nice guy that I met along the way
Brick Oven
about a place called runners world. I've seen it at the running store along Fairmount Avenue. It's a product called super feet. He has the same
Another View
foot issue that I do. 
I got back to 718 and we watched that YouTube video of a show about prints 80. He was never
Another World
made it to King. I never heard of the guy but it was an interesting story
Fairmount Ave
from the little bit I saw. Well back to bed I go bye!

No comments: