Wednesday, September 17, 2014

9-15-14: It is Monday,. What can I say ?!?


Well it definitely feels like a Monday this morning. It was a very cool sunny morning. I did
Add caption
my new tradition of skipping the sunrise and getting my 2 1/2 hours sleep I needed. It really help because
24th Street at Fairmount
I was tired even getting up after 8:00 AM. Well I got to work a little bit late and well it was busy as hell this morning till about 1:30 PM. Makes work
Lunch
so I'll at least 10 people in a little over half a day.  By the end of the workday I was feeling relieved that it was done. So after work I carried my tux
Umm...a Bit Close to Home
to the Joseph a bank after toting around to work today. They almost hinted at finding me because I didn't return it by five but fortunately
The New LaColumbe to Open Soon
that didn't happen. I then walked to Saxbys got my usual ice coffee and went to Saxbys to get it. Hey
17th @ Jos. A Bank 
good afternoon. The day is winding down I'm about to hit the Monday night beginners. It's a really nice
At Saxby's before Mon Nite Beginners
evening out perfect weather. I did officially pay for my creative writing class the temples Center City
One Building
campus at 15th and Chestnut I think it's located. Well there

Butters in Bed
Monday night beginners was pretty good really. Got to listen to a lot of interesting things and I gave an acceptance wallet and out to somebody
20th Near Arch
and quickly went about my business. You know what I mean women men AAA that stuff. She seemed to appreciate that's cool kind a rebuild my reputation. Well I'm really thirsty I don't know why am standing at 20th St. all I got to do is walk to 22nd and wait a few minutes for 7 bus to show up. Well
This Inspired me
I decided to walk and eventually of the seven and 48 meet up about four blocks north of where I'm so that's the plan now I'm finally home to chill and have dog lick my face

No comments: