Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tuesday Sept 16th: One Step Closer.....

The Twilight Zone......
Greetings. This morning started off a rainy mess but now it's clearing up very nicely looks like it's going to be a nice day. Got up after letting
The Day Started Rainy
the alarm go off for half hour. Quickly got dressed and made it to the sunrise on time. I met with
Saxby's
my sponsor and sat outside in the nice clearing skies at Saxbys. Was a good positive way to start the morning. And then went to
Add caption
work it wasn't quite as pain in the ass busy but it was fairly busy. Work ended with a flyer I may call
Walnut Street Early AM
run eligibility run based on something I came up with yesterday and a photo of the tree running on
The New Look @ La Columbe
the Internet. Couple folks got a good laugh out of that stunt. I left for home really tired and came
Add caption
straight back to West Philly and look for a friend so security check which was not there. I took a nap
Made These @ Work
and then went back to Fairmount  and brought some Indian food. Both of us enjoyed it very much. Sharon and I both realize that
Heading to West Philly on 21
it's less than a month till I have to get my stuff out of the department
21 Bus Going to Downton
because that's when I had on my road trip I am a stay with the photo of Pat's squirrel. Speaking
Pat's Squirrel
of squirrel John Stewart did a skit where Bernie Sanders well-being interview with photo bombed by a squirrel. I stayed up late tonite and I have a month to move all my stuff out of West Philly. I did meet up with my sponsor and that was cool. Time to go to bed

No comments: