Monday, September 01, 2014

Labor Day September 1: A New Month

Good day all you creatures have it. Yes it's Labor Day Monday, September 1, 2014. I decided to sleep in today till after nine. I most definitely  did
From Fairmount to Old City
need it. The rain stopped and the sun is now coming out and humidity has returned. I'm going to
Add caption
leave Larry's after I take care of the Cleo business.  I'm gonna go back to Sharon's  I said it would take
Add caption
me an hour and a half because the detours are still in place from the made America concert the past
Add caption
2 days. I forgot to buy traps pass so I had to pay cash fare to get here
to 15th and market. I got my trance pass and now it is 10:43 AM waiting for the eastbound EL.
Add caption
After I took the EL, I did my business at Larry's and then fortunately was able to catch a bus pretty
Add caption
quickly back to Sharon's place. Then helped her out with some arranging and cleaning I did the
Add caption
vacuuming of the floor and she did the other stuff. We then went to the supermarket called
My New Window
the bottom dollar. Just really low cost no-frills shopping. We split the cost of the food which was cool
The Bedroom for Now
because I'm cash poor. At least now I have a card to use until I stretch out till Friday. I got lunch
meat so I got orange juice cereal milk pot pie you know stuff for lunch. After all that, it was really time to take a 
Bathroom Kitty
shower and just lie down in the room with its big giant Normas air-conditioner.  that felt nice because
Outside the Door
it is hot as hell. The whole week supposed to be nearing 90. So he appears that this
Rambrant's Where it Started
summer will end with its first heat wave. I decided first to take a nap then I took a shower and hung
Old Roomate;s Clothes
out with Sharon for a moment. I then went to the Monday night beginners.  During that time, I found out that my friend's mother
Stairs to My Place
said that somebody wanted an apartment so I'm gonna show this dude my apartment tomorrow
Good Idea
morning. Also the landlords coming tomorrow to take photos of the place for people to see when he looks for a new renter for 4405. 
   Pat Crashed

I will be glad when the detours end with SEPTA this weekend!!   
They have been quite the mess! I did some minor cleanup
throughout my old roommates clothes with permission. Backed up my hard drive and swept up now but pats house going to eat something
and then take a cab back to Fairmount Chris the bus routes are all messed up until tomorrow morning. I was very fortunate to catch a cab right away late tonight

1 comment:

MoonDoggie said...

New place looks great! Congrats!!