Wednesday, September 10, 2014

September 10: Same as it Actually Is

The 3rd Floor Porch
Good morning secrets of all sorts and creeds. It was looking very cloudy this morning so I told it along
Remains of a Tree
my umbrella you fellows. I got to work and it got pretty busy from the get go as usual on a day on the board. My supervisor was not in and I just told along and did my thing. Finally
My Desk Again
slow down around 3 o'clock and I had lunch. Left work with Peter and caught the EL down to 15th St. Turns out I have to order a new prescription he didn't give me months  of refills like he did with the other 2 scripts so
Pat's Pet Squirrel
went over to 1420 Walnut  The other Prescriptions have 3 months of refills but The pharmacist I called from the CVS stated that  there's
Corner of 15rh and Walnut
no refills. I was lucky that they were still open so I'm sitting on 15th and Walnut.
The doctor pointed

1420 Walnut
out when I saw that there were all on the same script. Now it's back to CVS :-( and then I'm going to check
The Last Drop
out some computers and an and/or wireless backup that they sell.
I'm thinking of just bailing
Wireless Hardrive on the Right
out of the Windows and Mac and just sticking with the chrome with available hard drive
13th and Locust
I just bought a wireless Bluetooth speaker so I can play songs and stuff I bought it before
At Last Drop
it was the cheapest thing 100 bucks.  I am running last to a meeting and I am trying to decide if I just skip it and go to the 8pm meeting. Well it was good the meeting fourth and fifth steps. I met a couple nice people to meeting and before the meeting. I'm still not there yet and there is a loose concept. At least I know it at this point.
I really think I have no choice but to head to West Philly because I need to get some more clothes to the
new place. I decided to catch the 42 bus which remarkably is got to be the slowest bus ever. There was a loud homeless tight dude who is making
a racket. Well I did finally tape the man. 
 Eventually he  was asked to leave by the bus driver when he was
completely going the wrong way. 
I then was back in West Philly. My battery was way low so 

No comments: