Saturday, September 06, 2014

Saturday, September 6: Yoga and Rest

 
The Stairway

Good morning lovers of late summer crickets. I've come to tell you story about a day, a day in the life.
Well at least nice got up started my day with cereal and
Back Doors
yogurt and a big thing of OJ. I went to the men's meeting and then decided I would go to an opening of her yoga studio on 100 W.
Still Closed
Oxford. Yes I did get off the Berks station of the L and I'm on N. Front St. right now heading  south. I
View from EL
want to to Oxford Street and the building is a red brick building that looks like it's been recently
I Plan to Enter THIS YEAR
renovated. Well they had the yoga class outside in the courtyard between a few buildings. It was full
My Stop This Morning
of people a lot of link young women physically fit and stuff. I don't know what kind of yoga but
Grace and Glory Yoga Grand Opening
was a lot of moving around and some poses. The building was pretty cool and we were treated
Add caption
to water and this juice that was completely natural
and  I I liked it. I was Wetten like crazy I hope my poses okay mostly but I was so hot. I'm really glad it
Lots of Folks at Grace and Glory Yoga
started at 10 because at the end of Shabbat sonata I can feel the sun peeking over the
Nearing the End
buildings. That would've been and possibly hot if we lasted another 15 minutes saw some
A Nice Turnout
folks from the program and that was cool. I took the EL in the Berks Street stop with a buddy
Coffee Vendor
and I got off at 40th St. to get something to drink and go back to the W. Philly Pl. and hopefully pick up my laundry. It's pretty darn summer-like
out here that's for sure.
Well it's 8:25 PM. Well, after I wrote my last passage, I got three guava
A Good Time Was Had
 drinks and light of the shower
Add caption
and lie down and got up around 5 pm I thought about getting motivated and moving some stuff via
Fishtown
a rental car. I was still too exhausted and went back to sleep
Got some Refreshment Here
till about 8.
I'm now going to go to  one of the churches that Pat
Sleep was Sweet
works for, I plan to sit on  beanbag chair and do some blogging.
Got Take Out Here
I touched base with Sharon and she had a long long day. She had 12 hours of work and
At Pat's Church
obligations. I'm now chilling here blogging at Maps and the fan buses. It is now 9:30 PM. I'm going
Where I Published this Blog Posting Inside the Church
to finish eating my Copperbeech food this is a chickpeas then maybe I'll check on Pat. Its now 10pm and the rain has started and it sounds pretty steady right now. I am going to be on my marry way back to N. 24th. I hope to be fully rested tomorrow and get some of my domestic work done.

2 comments:

MoonDoggie said...

Glad you got some down time. Great photos

MoonDoggie said...

Wow what a cool place to do yoga. So glad you dod some.