Monday, September 29, 2014

Saturday, September 27: I Choose 2 Move

Merideth Street
I also took some time to take care of some banking issues that needed prompts attention.Good morning America. Today
Squirrel
is Saturday and its sunny outside. I got up at 7:22am and decided I needed to skip the men's meeting
Cool Church o 24th
. I did some studying at the Starbucks and then went to class about five minutes late. Class was pretty cool we did a lot of discussing
That is the Place
about the three short stories that we were critiquing for last week. I must say that folks in this class a very
Heading Downtown
strong opinions. I even asked the teacher what you thought of blogs. She stated she didn't have anything
My Directions if Route was NOT Deotured
against them per se, but the writing and I'm a sloppy. I guess I'm not going to promote my blog to her
Short Story Class
that's for sure. I'm sure it doesn't meet up to a professional writers standards. Just before I went to class
Bacillica of St Peter and Paul
I decided I would rent a car and start moving my stuff completely out of the apartment. The car rental
Logan Circle
starts at 1:30 and ends at 5:15. That should give me plenty of time to move and to go back-and-forth
Church on N 20th
at least once or twice. It's the 19th and Poplar Street. I decided I'd walk up 19th St. since it's such a beautiful day
Neighborhood Nearby
The walk up 19th St. going north is very very nice. On the same block I saw a classic 66 Mustang and
Add caption
pictured and 1957 Dodge Cornet. The dude actually got the thing the start. I picked up the car and
Eithopian Festival
noticed that I had no gas card so they told me to charge it on my card and email the receipt after I take a
Movin out
picture of it. I plan to go about this just nice and slow and not stress out just go with the flow man. 
Found These
Hey are you weekend warriors.Well the car rental and moving went pretty well I have to admit.  As I approached  
Driving My Stuff
my West Philly apartment, I n
oticed that there was a Ethiopian fast that blocked off 44th street from
Leaving the Old Neighborhood
Chestnut through Walnut. I lucked out and got a spot right in front of my West Philly apartment on the 2nd
Holloween at Eastern State Penententy
attempt @ parking.  I managed to do it on my own so all that's needed to be moved are the futon,
My Stuff in One Room
a bookshelf, a couple of photos, The two printers and a little bit of miscellaneous stuff. I'm pretty tired I'm
Add caption
settling down for the night at my humble abode on 24th and Fairmount. I seem to of aggravated my back
that I had heard three or four days ago probably due to the chill in the air that was present early last week.
I'm really glad I got that done and now I can sort of just ease into things. One of them is doing a change of address.


1 comment:

MoonDoggie said...

What class are you taking?