Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday, September 14: The morning the day after

The Tall Ships Stopped by This AM
Good morning It's another fine day in Baltimore. I'm trying to find out about breakfast. I think I'm
Four Seasons Brunch
going to stay a little bit longer and see this cool art museum it's supposed to show outsider Art.
A Nice Spread for Brunch
Steve and Kevin were very generous and paid for
Directions
brunch that I'm going to go to right now. It's 10 AM. Here's a sample video
Water Taxi

I had brunch at 10 o'clock pretty
Nice Ride on Water Taxi
freaking fantastic. Between one upstairs and I want to go
American Visionary Art Museum
upstairs and have them hold my stuff while I go to the American Visionary Art Museum.
Add caption
Well I stayed around for a while after Patrina left. I ate the rest of my food and downloaded YouTube
Can You Say Fart
videos. I am now on the water taxi  stop at the Rusty Scupper it is now 12:16 PM I should
The First Floor
get there by 1 PM this afternoon. Well it's 1 o'clock I just arrived and five minutes later I see Gwynne
Funky Tree at Museum
turning around looking for parking it's very busy out here at the intersection of Covington Street and
Cool Steps at Museum
Key highway. I'm gonna take a picture of the building and verify I was here and wait to hear from Gwynne
A List
. Well when brought her three kids with her and we toured the first floor and third-floor.
At the Museum
Unfortunately the second floor was closed because their 11 month exhibit ended in August and the
View from Water Taxi
next new exhibit will be showing till October 2 when I have an opening. That opening is Friday. If I'm
Cool Work at 2nd Building
feeling loosey-goosey I might just blow off work on Friday and check it out. After we left the museum 
Add caption
we decided we go with the tents work to watch the blue Angels fly over. The kids were little bit stir crazy especially one of the long-haired blonde kids.
Fun with Mirrors
She has two little kids that have long blonde hair and older one he's as tall as I am. We hung around
She was Very Helpful
for a while. The place was teaming with people buying junk food and Marling around and sitting on the hill to watch the blue Angels. It's a continuation
Add caption
of the 200th anniversary of the writing of the Star-Spangled Banner by Francis Scott Key back in Fort McHenry. Well go in with her if she gets
in the back managed to drop me off at the Greyhound station. My 440 bus turned into a 550 bus.
Add caption
They explained that the 440 bus is always late and comes after the five bus which is just ridiculous.
Add caption
That's because you have to deal with DC traffic the worst traffic ever!!
Well I sat and
Add caption
watched the Redskins smother the Jacksonville jaguars. And Denver was beating Kansas City 14-10. That's the most football I've
Add caption
watched in a little while. Will be boarded on the bus and it's very nice evening I think I'm going to
Gwynne Driving
take a little nap and then put in some pictures and edit it if long as the Wi-Fi works. With Wi-Fi is working.

So did some work on the blog. I found out that I was really hungry so we got to the Delaware rest stop and
View from Inside the Grayhound Bus
write some chow down on that. At vitamin B eat and I'm looking forward to that, well the bus stopped
Repairing I-95

The Rest Stop
a final leg home. So were about to enter Philadelphia and we shall and the like of the strip at 10th and Filbert Street.
Well I got the all fairly quickly and went to Pat. He serve me up a absolutely delicious healthy dinner. I had to helpings.
It is now 9:37 PM according to Google maps the bus all to be here at 9:39, Hoping to get home by 10 so I can go to bed at a decent hour. I was greeted with a hug and a made up bed. Some worry for me in my new arraingements. I DO understand why...

No comments: