Friday, September 05, 2014

Friday, September 5: Hey A Hazy Rhyme in Tyme

Fairmount
Good morning seekers of serenity and solitude. Today is Friday I got paid today. Time to pay down debts built up from the last week and a half.
View from Bus
 It's also time to help somebody at work and try to get them together. It's time to to sniff the roses and avoid the thorns.
Trolley from 22nd to 19th
Really fantastic meeting this morning that meditation which is my weak
La Columbe Remains Closed
link in my recovery. Anyhow I hung out for a while and I'm taking a cab to work so I'm not insanely late. It is payday
La Columbe From the Inside
so I can take advantage of that fact.
Afterwards I hung out a coffee since La Columbe is still under renovation as you can see. 
Old City
Work was really BUSY !! OMG!!
But I think I got a lot done. I stayed till 6 and then took the
Helpful Teller at TD Bank
EL to second Street and went to a meeting at 4th and Pine.
Bunch of People waiting for the 57 
As the meeting was ending I got a note that I can meet a friend and her boyfriend  at a establishment
Milk and Honey
to listen to my friends boyfriend and meet her friend Susan. This ought to be interesting. I looked
Yup, No Clear Answers
up Google Maps see if it was doable. Found out that I had to do from 4th and Market to get
Getting Ready for Football
to 8th & market 2 catch the PATCO to Camden and then take the river line and walk a half-mile.
Random Shot at 4th and Pine
It makes up for not being able to go to New York slightly.
My Trip to Burlington NJ
I am taking the train to the South Burlington stop. It's a pretty comfortable train actually.
Camden Bus Station
It's  pretty hot and nasty out here right now and I am glad I'm going to an informal establishment because I'm just in a T-shirt and pants.
The Destination
Well is 10:18 PM and I was just informed the little gig that I was going to at the big shots bar apparently
The Riverline Stop I Got Off
is already over as I'm crossing busy route 130 so here goes nothing. Sorry I missed the gig. but we're in for a diner adventure. We went to the Dolphin
The Riverline
 diner on a double date 
I am Here
 Well there's a pleasant enough night that's for sure.
Lovely Route 130
The diner food was not that great. It was  passable barely. I was dropped off at the Westmont
Driving to the Diner
station of the PATCO high-speed line. I'm taking it to the end of the line and then taking the bus
home I'll be home around 130am. I tell you that area of Burlington is not pedestrian  friendly.
Add caption
I would  be hurting to public transit. I suppose I'm just
Carolyn and Boyfriend
not used to being out in a car oriented suburban area like I used to be. It's 12:47 AM I'm not sure when the
trains going to get here but Caroline my friend said they run every 15 minutes I somehow doubt
My Trip Back to Philly
that. Will train arrived and I walked  to 15th and Locust. I then decided to look at the Google
16th and Locust PATCO
maps to see if the buses were running. I got very lucky I caught the 9 bus to 22nd St. and the 7 bus 
showed up right after it. That was pretty damn good for 1:37 AM.

2 comments:

MoonDoggie said...

Exceptional adventures even for your standards. What will your capers be today?

MoonDoggie said...

That probably should've been kapers. Not sure and didnt look it up.