Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thurs September 11: 30 Months & Delay

Perot Street 
Well I woke up early enough but I had trouble with my Wi-Fi hotspot.  I ran late. Next thing you know 7:05 AM. I saw the 48?bus following a 17 bus
Add caption
drive right by me on Fairmount Avenue. The bus driver told me truck was parked illegally and that's
24th Street
what caused it. It was also pointed out to me that there is a bus right behind us. It was  obvious this bus was delayed.
Packed 48 Bus
 On a brighter note it is my 30th month today. I am going to be very late but it is 7:29 AM and we are at
My Desk
21st and cherry so I'll be getting off at 20th and market and wobbling on down to the meeting.
Lo and behold resentment was the theme for the day.
I Signed Up Today
That made for a pretty interesting meeting Got to work okay & just plugged away the day. I
Center City
wanted to leave early but my coworker left early and I ended up having 3 people after 4:00 PM. The idea was to get scrips but I was betting that the pharmacy would be open  to at least 9pm.
The Shops at Liberty Place
I picked up my new Enterprise car share card before group.
1 Liberty Place
Well at group one woman listed a bunch of stuff on a list. 
This woman was concerned about various stuff she wants to get done. New boyfriend, sex issue
Jos.A Bank for Tux
after two months, looking to buy a house, going to school, going to work, Then again she's
Got it JUST in Time
30 & she wants all the stuff, demanding stuff that we do to ourselves when we were young.
And I find myself back to the drawing board. Which is fine
What is THIS??
most days but frustrating other days. 
It's a 8:01 PM and it is hot and sticky as crap out there. I just got my tux and now I'm putting
With My Tux on the 21
on the 21 going about you know about 6 miles per hour. I next got off @43rd at the CVS get something called a Prescriptio  Then after that I got an Arnold Palmer Lemonade since its HUMID!
Add caption
to drink and catch 21 to the 70. Hopefully won't wait 25 minutes like yesterday waiting for that 7 bus. Well, I decided to say to hell with it and got a cab. I did that AFTER I got a $5 take out at the Kabobbish! It was the Veggie mix. Next time I will get 10 and put in the freezer for the cold Winter ahead. Sharon liked it very much but Butters the Chiwawa was not so impressed.  I hung wit Sharon and then now getting ready for the bed.

No comments: