Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Tuesday, September 2: Hot Week Begins

Sunrise This Morning
Good day in the summer heroes and friends. We had a very nice mild summer. Well we're now entering
A Panoramic View
July like Weather for September. It's going to be 90° for the high the entire week with its filled out your style humidity. I talked to my sponsor
Bus Route to Meeting
about Saturday. I think it went very well and we had the conversation. Now I'm waiting for another
View of Art Museum
fellow who wants to look at my apartment in West Philly see if you wants to move there. I'm
Fairmount Avenue
waiting for him at the coffee Joe for him to pick me up. Well he did pick me up and took a look at the place
La Colombe Closed to Mid Sept
. I told the landlord and he said he preferred to rent University affiliated people. He is going
Walnut Street
to charge $700 for the apartment for the new person.
Carfare
That's compared to my 550 I pay now. Work was pretty busy but I just want to heading issued
Why Rent Will go UP
all the car fares that were absolutely needed. I had
Proposed Route Back
to take a nap at three 3 o'clock because it was so tired ! After work I went back to West Philly and packed up another
Kabobbish
small suitcase of items to bring to Fairmount. I didn't form the landlord that I could move out at the end of September if that would make it easier
42nd and Walnut
for him to find somebody. Doesn't matter much to me since I'm out half The month of October for my road trip.
I decided to take the cab again because there's a looming thunderstorm
Dinner
a pro and as of 7:53 PM. I went to Kabobbeesh  and ordered a vegetarian platter cause  I'm so hungry and I going to have Sharon try it. Well I got in just in time for the rain. The rain wasn't as horrible as I figured it would be with all the thunder and lightning. Nelly 30 time to sit and Chal down and stuff my face with this wonderful food!

No comments: