Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday 9-12: The Week Catches Me.....

Fairmount
Good morning to all who like breezy fall mornings. It is a clear crispy Friday morning in mid
19th and Walnut
September 2014. I got up took care of my business at home and then luckily caught a bus just
19th Street
as I hit the street.  I am not bad I just wasn't in the mood for coffee. It got cold last night after it was really hot. So some of my joints and muscles
Bow to Your Man
are extremely stiff. I could really use a massage a real one!!
Well it's 9:04 AM I just got off the L. Forgot my charger
At 56th Street EL Stop
but I hopefully will charge it at work. I hope to get something done today it's Friday it's Transpass day. But work got really busy and I got some alerts done and two interviews
My Bus Ride to Sunrise
. By the time 3:00 PM rolled around to go to sleep I made it's all about five after five and got the hell out. Came back to West Philly and crashed
55th and Chestnut
to eat. I've been caught the 21 add plenty of time so when I got off at 22nd St. I needed to walk towards arch Street. I then went to Trader
My West Philly Neighbor
Joe's and got some food and caught the 48 home. I got back here in Fairmount chair and was not home yet and I attempted to cook food
Getting Food
but instead of cooking it for two or three minutes I cooked it for 22 minutes I read the directions. Burning
48 Bus to Home
plastic is not nice.
I then met a few shirts neighborhood friends were very cool.
My Block
This woman's house is really nice and she's only 27. Schoolteacher and bought this house less than year ago
Hanging Out
We hung out for about an hour or so. We wobbled back home  and crashed. Good night

1 comment:

MoonDoggie said...

Is the massage school still around? You went there before, right?