Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sunday September 21: A Decent Way to End the Summer of 2014

View from 2nd Room on 3rd Floor
Today is Sunday, September 21. Well I got up for a meeting at the Fairmount clubhouse.  . It was pretty good and it was a
The Rybread Coffee House
step meeting. I then like walked around Fairmont Avenue check out what stores were around. I
Club House
checked out Eastern State prison about being a member and being a member of this massage place.
I Do want to Make This
I decided to postpone decisions on those. I went home to 718 and ate a little bit & hung out with Sharon. I also updated yesterday's blog. I
Along Fairmount Ave
had a hard time getting the personal hot spot to work on the computer and then Siri decided
At Eastern State Penitentiary 
it wasn't going to work either. In the meantime Larry asked me several times when I was going to go to Brazilian fest with him.I told him
Cute Butters
4 o'clock and that satisfy his need to know. I noticed that I'm kind of hungry and tired so I'm a feeling like I want to sleep after I eat.
Part of My Space
Got to the Brazilian Fest chilled out watch this yellow shirt at band play. It was very interesting and
At Brazilian Fest
then we're walking back to watch the end of the game. The Eagles are winning 3734 Redskins came close but we have the
The Musical Entertainment
ball and hopefully we can get the Redskins from having a ball. The Redskins quarterback Cousins
Larry
passed for 427 yards against the Eagles defense today. Next I ended up taking a nap at Larry's for an hour and then we
2nd Street in Old City
went off to the meeting. It was a decent meeting and where and I were joined by another friend. I then talked with someone else
Taking the 7 Back Home
and luckily caught the 7-Up to Fairmount. Hung out with Sharon watch the first love boat episode. And reunion of love love that on some talk show. This was all pretty campy but fun!

No comments: