Sunday, September 07, 2014

September 7: Symbols Meanings & Meetings.

4am Moon
Well started my morning at 4 AM when I got up and saw the moon dancing with the clouds. It was quite a sight and
7 AM Sunrise
quite all inspiring. When I got up again or little after seven or 6:30 PM a.m. in and had a nice comfortable
Walking to Bus Stop
sunrise. And then got up for real around quarter of nine and the friend caught up and I got a ride to
Ben Franklin Parkway
the bar none. It was not crowded and there's the usual folk there. Afterwords Joe and I went to
Don't Text and Drive!!
the eco-fest that was happening on second street between South and Pine. There's some pretty
At Eco-Fest
cool stuff there I thought I might be meeting Drew but couldn't connect quick enough and he went off to look
Joe
at a job. As that was going on I ran it 2 other people who are now a couple that I know. I've been hung around
Checking out Farmer's Market
went to the farmers market with them and signed up for enterprise car share. They had a $10 year
South  Street
special and no monthly charge for the insurance. Well, of course I have to be approved when
Checking Out Bike
they look at my driving record and that is supposed to take 48 hours. Well I hung out with them until they rode off on the dudes motorcycle. I then decided to get a haircut so my hair is freshly cut for the wedding
Young Love at Work
 
Got My Hair Cut
next week in Baltimore. I'm either going to get a massage and 13th St. then go home or bag massaging
I do Man!!
go to my friend Joe's place and watch some football. But then I got this report about the Eagles
and Raiders: "Raiders trail 10-7 at the half.  Eagles trail 17-0 with 2 min to go on the second."
Cool
I decided that I want to go out of my way just watch the Eagles lose and I need to go home and rest
Cool Front
mentally and physically. Lotta changes going on and it's really hard not to compare myself with others that's right get into trouble. I
thought about moving a bunch of stuff today but that was just an excitable notion.  I chilled out
Fairmount
with Sharon the relaxed and talked and we went out for a bite to eat at the Bishops collar which is a
Cool Clouds
restaurant right across street from here.
 The first time in a while I felt relaxed and satisfied. I decided I
Larry at Saxby's
was up for going to the 8 o'clock meeting. And the speaker was very good and I got a lot out of it and I even shared. But that ice coffee
Sunset on Walnut
was too much and that some guy was talking about the guy who was hooking up with a woman with  20 years of sobriety was just a little much to
More Sunset
hear so I went outside dumped my coffee took a breather and came back. I came back here on North 24th and I'm going to go to bed as a Grateful Dead would say I need a miracle every day good night.
I will leave you
Neat Saying
with a blog from one of the go-getters of the Grace and Glory yoga that went to on Saturday to different type of blog than mine for sure.  It's deep all around!
Oh My
Going to be a long road my friends.
Symbols and meanings and meetings where does it all mean where does it all go???

No comments: