Saturday, September 20, 2014

Saturday, September 20


Good morning ventures the fate and fun. It's a wonderful cool day in the waning days of summer
Add caption
2014. I got up to a cool morning say good morning to Sharon and was on my way. I'm running about
Black and White
10 minutes late to the men's meeting which started at 8 AM and I brought my trusty flask of premium
48 Bus
4sunshine fresh orange juice. This will wet my whistle. Maybe I'll stop at La Columbe in their
9:30 AM iPhone 6 Line
new design.  The men's meeting was pretty good I enjoyed it and what was over I ran into Mike
Temple at 1515 Market
and we walk together for a while and talked about stuff. He's hoping to get Social Security disability
At Class
I hope he does. After that I walked up to North fifth 1515 market found the place the temple university
I will make a short Story about this
and it was like I think it was 11 of us in the class. Mostly women couple older women one older guy and I'm me as the man. One of the nicer
Line for iPhone 6 12:30pm
room was an older woman he's been waiting a while. We hung once you know they just act like
The Line from a New Angle
young women usually do. So we have class every week except the week of October 4 which
New Name for Market East
is Russoshanna
It's still an eight week class. I have to miss the 18th and
Looks Like Winter
25th fortunately my flight comes back on the 31st because the next class after that is November 1.
I Dan was supposed to meet up with someone I know from
Near Convention Center
well Rob and he never got back to me so I wanted around ran to Mike again. He's interested in living in the apartment that I'm moving out of.
Foods at First
Call the woman who supposed to chair the meeting with me and fortunately I did because she forgot she was doing instructing yoga far as I know. I'm now on a place called foods on first at 1429 Arch St. I'm supposed
Lunch
to be at Hahnemann which is on Broad & Vine Street. Near Hunneman it's not much to eat or drink around here. I'm having lunch at a place called Foods on First. Well got to run. Well we did the commitment at Hahnaman Hospital
Message
. Well only one woman showed up and then later on a second woman showed up and we finished
Big Brother is Watch
in an hour. I thin went off and got a massage or two. Next I decided to go to the springboard and
Springboard Media
check out when I could get an iPhone 6. The woman was very nice and explain to me the AT&T next service
Divine Lorraine
which had me really confused it was just a shell game. I have nothing well woman is very nice I decided what the hell I'll go ahead and purchase
Hangin with Bob, Lisa and Drew
it under the AT&T next. That means I don't have to plunk down $399 in one shot to get this phone.
Bob and Lisa Return
It's expensive because I'm getting the 128 GB storage because I don't to be running out of storage all
Sharon
the time. I then went out to meet Bob and Lisa but I was running late so I caught the cabin met them
Food from Bishop's Collor
just in time at the Luigi's at Luigi's which is across the street from the Bishops collar. We enjoyed the pizza especially since about 20 kids
Drew and Sharon
and their parents all just left before we came. Sharon showed up from hanging out with a buddy bath and we talked about getting ready
Bob and Lisa
4 the Henry David Halloween party on Friday, October 31. That's great timing because I fly back from my West Coast trip on that day.



No comments: