Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Monday, September 29: A Day

Sunrise
Well I woke up with my back stiff as usual. Also found out that yes,  you can do a change of address
Fairmount
online. Here's the kicker they charge you $20 and a form is still required to be completed and brought back to the post office. Also it still takes
My Route to West Philly
in 7 to 10 business days to process the order. So I definitely have a complaint with them. I get it just waited in line filled out a form headed
30th Street
to the dude and got the same thing for lesson for zero dollars.
Well it's gonna be a busy day it's carfare and reports and I'm
Heading to Catch the EL
on the board. Yeah hey!! Turns out the day wasn't quite as frantic as it could've been. I was so thankful for that. I did make a beeline to
Chestnut Street. Going to Dr's
my doctors appointment which thankfully was at 4 PM not 3:45 PM. When I went to the office I was five
Spruce Street
minutes late and she called the doctor to see if the doctor would still see me because they have
My Desk
no grace period for being late to their appointments. I think that's a pretty rich! Well she did see me and that was fine and turns out
that I am on muscle relaxing and an anti-inflammatory. Hopefully, in a week, I will be done with this mess of a seizure of back muscles.After going to the doctor I went back to work till about 530. I then went to CVS and picked up my scripts.

Near 30th Street
I decided to go to Kabobeesh and the Indian general store and got some food. Next, I went to the post office. While there, I dropped off my change of address
Crossing the Bridge
form. I did piss off 1 or 2 folks because there was a massive line!! I just went upfront to the side and handed the paper. I've still can't get over the fact that the US post office says apply
Sit in the Chair
online" and yet it's basically just like it was except you print out your own form and still bring it to 30th St.post office headquarters. I then went to Monday night beginners enjoyed that. I next bolted myself home with my Pakistani food in tow. Sharon what's not feeling so great because she went to the dentist and had some deep gum tissue cleaning.ate my dinner watch John Stewart and went to bed.

No comments: