Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thursday, September 25: Rain, I don't Mind.

The 23rd Street Bus Stop
I woke up this morning with two full loads of laundry nice and clean. I got them put away took a nice long shower and walked out in the
On the 48
rain at the sunrise. I then went to the lock alarm in their new set up and hung out and talk about that horrible young woman who was part of
A Wet Morning
the beating of those two gay guys. It's a true piece of work that one. Well I hope to get these reports done today or at least
At La Colunbe
well-managed because next week is carfare time. Well work wasn't too bad it wasn't on the board.
My View at Work
I got some of my words done cleaned up from yesterday.
I am getting my NEW Phone today at the Spring Board Apple Store today. I am
very excited. Its like
View at 56th Street Station
Christmas and stuff.
I got an inkling it was coming pretty soon when I got an email stating that it was received in Philadelphia at 8:30 this morning.
Capprici
Via FedEx! 
I left work about quarter of five I stopped into Capriccio's because I was so hungry I couldn't stand it.
13th Street
I downloaded my last pictures for the blog on the iPhone 5 and then I turned in my phone. Well
I went to group and I had to leave early because the springboard media was closing at 8 so I
At Almez Cafe
got there with 5 minutes to spare. The phone works fine. It's just I need Wi-Fi to download all the pictures off the
 iCloud. I'm finding
Dinner with Drew
 that certain things pop up on this phone I'm gonna have to learn a little bit about it. I keep missing buses. Either I'm going up the wrong street
or one shows up early. Oh I'm full achy breaky mode here. I'm so glad I'm getting a massage tomorrow!
tomorrow my neck is sore big time and it's a little chilly

No comments: