Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Weds Sept. 3: A busy Day & I Slept Well

Sunrise from the Back Deck
Good day. It's a I'm much more comfortable day outside than it was yesterday. I woke
The Route 7 Bus to Sunrise
up to a beautiful sunrise out on the porch and I made it to the meeting almost on time via the seven bus.
The View from Coffee Joe
After going to the meeting I'm met up with the nice woman at coffee Joe who lives in an ashram
A Sign on 19th St
in India but just visiting her parents in Center City. He's very nice and mellow. After that I took the The trolley and the L to work I was a little bit late
Cool Clouds
but it didn't matter. I then started to work and it was a very busy busy day it was nonstop till 430. Why finally got the munch on some lunch. I
44th and Sansom
talked to my supervisor and we're going to meet and try to help one of my union member she's very much struggling. After that I came
Sunset at 44th and Chestnut
home and just had to lie still for a while it to West Philly. My mom sent me to my headphones that I
left in Horsham. After I got up I got a couple things in my backpack and took
Ultra Hair Salon
the 21  I'm going to meet Sharon into garbage collection then depending on
Panoramic View of Front Door
how motivated I am I was thinking of using Zip Car but couldn't find my  password. I might use the the car to bring the AC.
Moving out Stuff
I got back I had a turkey sandwich with potato salad. And moved out a lot of garbage outside.
Butters Hanging Out
I ended up looking at old pictures from the 2000 on my 2008 was quite the year for sure. It was a trip. I have no real internet access here and that will be a project for me to deal with. I now have use my personal hotspot on my phone and that is not a long-term solution.

No comments: