Saturday, September 27, 2014

Friday, Sept. 26: Neck Pain and Sunshine

23rd Near Green
Good morning  corndog lovers and home slices. Today is Friday and I realized I spent after a long week. It is decided to sleep in since I was so tired
On the Way to Work
and I've got some homework for tomorrow's class. Setting my alarm at 11 AM would let me
Waiting for the Bus
be on time but that wasn't the case. I decided to start walking down 23rd rather than standard Fairmount and 23rd. Neighborhood
Nice Bus Stop View
is very nice very tree-lined. This is the area around green and Wallace Street at 23rd.The traffic at Hamilton Street near the police station is something
The 48
that is not desired for sure. I'm just trying to get to market street so I can catch the              EL. Well work was
Onward to 30th Street
madly busy I ended up having most of the on call people plus I had people at my own. And I just
Lunch at Fresh Grocier
went out for lunch and it's 2:08 PM. It's pretty warm out here but a splendidly clear day as well. Well work slowed down around 230 3 o'clock.
My Message Place
I am now on 19th St. heading to the toppers to get this neck pain hopefully put the rest. My DeskMate
Livin the Life
gave me some Aleve and it did actually relieve  the issue. Okay I went out of work and went to the top or spa.
Broad Street
And it was pretty interesting.it was definitely luxury oh Rama at the toppers. I went up to the men's dressing room undress they had a bathrobe
Cool
and towels. I took a shower and then was ready for the massage. It was pretty good I thought it was
Toynbe Tile
a little pretentious feeling but the oils smelled really good and the massage table is heated. The woman
For Sharon
not seem to know what she was talking about. She's right I'm really thirsty and I want to buy some water. I tried to go to Cosi  but it was
Cool lighting on Broad Street
just too slow and spastic. I just got up and left. Earlier after the massage I met up with a friend from group and we were going to go to Reading Terminal Market  but it was closed. We
Finally Getting Home
decided to walk to Washington Sq. Park and she pointed out a tween be tile that was on the street around 13th St. I believe it was. We got
Home Base
to talking  & stopped by a Starbucks for a moment. Now I'm on the 21 cooling my heels as the putt putt through the crowded streets in Center City at 15th and Walnut. Well I got off to 21 and I'm doing my usual track
Scary Butters in Action
cup 22nd two about arch need to catch the 48 or the seven. I suspect I'm going to be waiting a bit. Maybe I'll go to Trader Joe's. Why ended up not going to Trader Joe's. I ended up
hanging out with Sharon and watching a love boat TV special from 1983. OMG! The cheese boys trip in like an over done plate of nachos.
Chillin
It was funny. Burt COM3 John Ritter people like that promoting the ABC network's shows of 1983. There is even a commercial for AT&T
Coffee Achievers
before the divestiture. It's the same symbol that use now for their cell phone service. It was a hoot. One commercial Sisley Tyson being a coffee achiever Peter. By the national coffee association.

No comments: