Thursday, September 04, 2014

Thursday, September 4: AnOk Day to Share My Feelings

Pat's Baby Squirrel 
Good morning campers of paradise. I got off but house. Getting that stuff I did manage
Another Nice Sunrise
to bring my lunch. Topic was the wreckage left behind. Afterwords I'm with Joe and hung out with
Trash Day
program. One fellow I think all the mankind project which is kind of medication spiritual
My New Block
thing for men modern man. Sounds interesting. It sounds interesting considering the
 Bus Stop 23rd & Fairmount
male figures in my life or nearly as strong as the female I'm just leave it at that. On the bus I met up
Coffee Joe
with a woman does research for pain. She works for the University and interviews people on Medicare
Penn Researcher
and Medicaid about mental health issues. But we deathly have some common there and she asked me what I do. It's always nice
Pat Took This in West Philly
when somebody intelligent finds interest in my job.. It beats the attitudes of people Who refer to welfare as for "those people" .
Sitting on 22nd Near Chestnut
Work ended and I went straight to group. Actually I went to Starbucks and visited Larry hung out. I told my weird cluster fuck story group
The 7 Bus
. I think after that I need a one on one.
Good evening!! I feel a little bit tired and depressed but I just think I need to get some more sleep
N 24th Street
so I'm waiting for the bus and going to eat. After text message I feel like there is a remote possibility I'll end up getting kicked out of my place. I'll do something inappropriate or
The Kitchen
weird & put myself in another position. Another position of being in a crisis when I just began to settle down. When I got back
Looking for  Free WIFI
my new roommate made me feel better I got out of it and eat and watch the love boat which really took
Here I am Looking for WIFI
my mind out of myself. It's now nearing midnight and I'm determined to find Wi-Fi and I can get for free so I can possibly do it

No comments: